Reviews for You Found Me
nidszala chapter 42 . 5/31
this is an amazing story.
i loved it.
nidszala chapter 42 . 5/31
this is an amazing story.
i loved it.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 28 . 5/22
Gawd why the build up of such a lame character and scenario? 9 ppl running 'pet' from james znd victoria? Reallly?

And so convenient that alcie doesnt work against them. Smgdh.

Whatever i do like your writing style, even thpugh ur edward is such a pansy.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 27 . 5/22
So u got ppl after u and u choose to go out on a "date"?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 42 . 5/22
Good story
Riza chapter 42 . 11/15/2014
Wow, thank you. This is one of the best Twilight-stories I have read so far. Loved it.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 42 . 11/1/2014
Amazing story! Not a fan of the ending though...I couldn't get through this last chapter to be honest. I wish they didn't have a kid. I also wish we got to see Bella changed! I don't know why she didn't change after having her son, having a baby at 19 is going to stunt your life more than becoming a vampire will. Oh well. Overall amazing story and you're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2014
I feel like Laurent; don't underestimate James.
Edward'sDJ chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
Vicky is not going to let him go that easily...
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Edward is endangering Bella in multiple ways by encouraging her into the woods.
carminab23 chapter 42 . 6/5/2014
Great story. I love how you held off the baby until the end and left Bella graduate college before she decided she wanted to be changed. An idea for a sequel if you're up forit could be when the volturi find out about Noah and they investigate. It would be cool if Bella had another child to add to the mix as well. Keep up the writing.
DreamMine chapter 42 . 5/31/2014
amazing! thank you for writing it!
blb1000 chapter 42 . 5/3/2014
Thanks for this l-o-n-g epi! Was a little confused by Noah's birth scene, thinking it was their 2nd child b/c they'd just talked about it.
blb1000 chapter 41 . 5/3/2014
Excellent! I'm happy we didn't see the V, and she's still human. Sorry to see the story end though.
blb1000 chapter 39 . 5/2/2014
Loved her pretty stick comment.