Reviews for You Found Me
jk chapter 1 . 6/7
he hasn't been with anyone in several decades? Who was he with before? OMG PLEASE don't tell us that hes been with the denalis!
Ticcing Bat chapter 42 . 4/27
lovely!
Seethestarsinmyeyes chapter 17 . 4/8
If Edward has only just started drinking animal blood his eyes would still be red. They won't completely change colour till at least a few months later.
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 3/31
charlie didn't say anything about her broken arm or how it got that way? so much for being an over protective father.
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 3/31
no emmett yet? is that why rose is more of a bitch than usual?
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 3/31
i loved the way edward stood there and let bella put jacob in his place. i'm glad he is not trying to make decisions for her "own good".
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 3/31
i guess james and victoria never told him about mates? surely in all his years he had come across and heard the minds of mated couples.
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 3/30
my husband and i passed through forks on our way south about twenty five years ago on our way home from victoria b.c. it is a tiny little place but not the one you see in the movie. we stopped at a little diner there filled with lumberjacks and truckers who were all smoking. my husband said that it was the best he had had all vacation, asked to see the cook, kissed her on cheek and gave her a five dollar tip. i thought she was going to die laughing.
nidszala chapter 41 . 8/16/2016
*Sigh* Its all over ...thank god
Gr8 chapter
nidszala chapter 37 . 8/16/2016
They found him!
Finally...I hope they get out of all this safely
nidszala chapter 36 . 8/16/2016
Finally some clue
I am relived that Jacob is with Bella
Can't wait to read more
nidszala chapter 35 . 8/16/2016
I hope Edward is ok and back soon.
Angela is good friend