Reviews for A time and times and half a time
Leeya chapter 3 . 3/31
FUVK YOU OH MY GOD I HATE YOU FOR THIS.

I CRIED SO WELL WRITTEN BUT OH MY GOSH I BURST IMTO TEARS.

Lemme compose myself...
I... had never imagined something so perfect as an Elf getting reduced to something so horrible. Yes, I knew about it from the movies but I never thought it into detail. The ways of torture, Gimli, the aftermath... Oh my God. And so well described I just... dunno whether to take Gimli's axe and kill you for him or just break down and say 'Well done'
Leeya chapter 3 . 3/31
whogaveyoutheright
Leeya chapter 2 . 3/31
I dropped my phone due to shock halfway. Excuse me, but why. Now don't mind me as I go to wipe the sweat from my eyes- they're sweating profusely.
Evani chapter 3 . 3/26
This was really really good, and I'm really glad I read it, so thank you for writing it.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 3 . 1/20
A touching tale, and very, very, sad.

If they could take Legolas back to Mirkwood, it would be good...but then, it's been 13 years, and the story has ended.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
This is probably the most romantic, moving, heartbreaking story I've ever read. I cried three times, once for each chapter, and then when I thought I was finished, Gimlii picked up Legolas's hand, and I found myself crying again. You are truly a wonderfully talented author, and I am so, so grateful you put this story into the world.
Zelda12343 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
That was very poignant. One of the biggest problems I've noticed when reading Fanfiction for LOTR is that Gimli is either made to be a complete idiot or neglected altogether, of which you've done neither. I've never read a fic that captures his character and deep friendship with Legolas so perfectly. Wonderful job!
kuro-tsuki-san chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
You should contonue this.
psychegirl chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Omf. Wow. This hurt so, so wonderfully, in all the right ways - a true joy to read. I only wish there were more!
Zairazruari chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
You made me cry. Thank you for the beautiful story.
Ireland Ranger chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
niley4eva2012 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
awesome thanks for sharing! :D
Ynnealay chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
By Elbereth, this is awesome. *Favorites Story*
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow... This is beautifully written. I love all this description. Awesome job!
Eldaranel chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story, if a little (well, maybe more than just a little) depressing! I would love to see the other Elves' reactions, should Legolas ever go home to Mirkwood or to Imladris, I think it would make an another interesting story ;-)
Brava!