Reviews for A time and times and half a time
kuro-tsuki-san chapter 3 . 6h ago
You should contonue this.
psychegirl chapter 3 . 1/28
Omf. Wow. This hurt so, so wonderfully, in all the right ways - a true joy to read. I only wish there were more!
Zairazruari chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
You made me cry. Thank you for the beautiful story.
Ireland Ranger chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
niley4eva2012 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
awesome thanks for sharing! :D
Ynnealay chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
By Elbereth, this is awesome. *Favorites Story*
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow... This is beautifully written. I love all this description. Awesome job!
Eldaranel chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story, if a little (well, maybe more than just a little) depressing! I would love to see the other Elves' reactions, should Legolas ever go home to Mirkwood or to Imladris, I think it would make an another interesting story ;-)
Brava!
Shuck chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
"Because I never yet saw an Orc whose eyes shone with the light of the stars."

Gorgeous. I never much cared for Legolas as a character, but his relationship with Gimli always touched me. Incredible work, utterly timeless.
Blueberry Absinth chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
'hundredth reviewer here'
It's the third time I'm rereading this... this beauty. You have an amazing talent. I can't say anything else 'flies away'
_
FemaleSpock chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
This is one of the most depressing fanfics that I have ever read...and I love it.
Imperial Dragon chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Poor Legolas to have to experience how Orcs are made, but at least he was avle to keep his mind. I would very much like to read a sequel to this story, like how would other elves react to Legolas.
Hekateras chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
There are many things that are amazing about this story, not the last of which is your beautiful, picture-esque style, but what really struck me is the plausible and believable way you describe the thought processes, in a way that makes it so easy for the reader to latch on and empathise. Truly stunningly written and such a stirring tale.
yamina-chan chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I feel so sad!

What a currel fate. This is a great story, even though I'm crying right now.

I hope, desperately, that there will be one way or an other to help. Otherwise...
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
u made me cry. thats so sad. the damned elf should not have 2 go through that. i though gimil would have killed him...he would have wanted that...