Reviews for Pretend
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Alright, interesting concept, however, it does need some polishing.

For example, Sydney is relatively proper in his speaking patterns. Instead of saying "the two got along just great." he'd probably say something closer to, "the two got along very well" or "the two took well to each other"

Also, Miss Parker never, or at the very least almost never smiles at the Centre.

Just a couple of helpful hints to get you started.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
That was so sad- I hate the idea of the Centre winning and Tony not being able to go home. Good story.
Twinnie chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Interesting idea - you're right, we don't know much about Tony's childhood... But a bit far-fetched. I mean, he's a trained federal agent, who was with another trained federal agent and a Mossad assassin.. He wouldn't have come quietly with the Centre goons. And I just can't see the NCIS team doing nothing: knowing what we do of Abby, she'd have gone straight to Gibbs to tell him everything about the Centre and Jarod so he wouldn't worry about Tony; and it'd also give him a chance to try and destroy the organisation and thus keep his protégé from a life on the run...
dreameralways chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
This is sad and very entertaining. I honestly don't think that Tony could compare with Jarod's abilities since he didn't have the same years of intensive training, but it is still a very interesting concept. I love the crossover and I hope that you will maybe do another one later, hopefully fleshed out a little more.