Reviews for Digimon: A Bigger Threat
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
omg...sooo totally awesome
Hiril Moon chapter 9 . 10/8/2002
(OK, I'm on a reviewing crusade today...) Ooo... Angsty Davis. This is good... Oh, just one question: WHY DOES KEN ALWAYS GET AT LEAST HALF THE GLORY? I mean, Davis has his crest scar. But, of course, Mr. I-was-the-coolest-emperor-ever-but-I-hate-it-now had to get one too. It's the same in almost all the stories about the two. Did I miss something? Was Davis absorbed into Ken's shadow?

(The Official Ken Fanclub appear and drag her away) FOUL FIENDS! KILL! I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL, SCUM!

(Note: I have nothing against Ken. He just gets out of hand sometimes.)
Hiril Moon chapter 5 . 10/8/2002
(Eyes widen so much it hurts) O_O. Meep. Man, I know I love possession, but THAT... (Grabs Davis) Hold me, I'm scared... (Remembers he just got possessed) AAAAGGGGHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FIEND!

(He disappears) Phew. Anyway, this is really helping my Davis torture muse. I really need it, so I can finish a vampire thing I'm doing. Or at least the first chapter. ANYWAY, Ciao for now, and keep on writing!
FF Fanatic chapter 14 . 9/1/2002
Good story. It is a little confusing when Davis goes into those little dream worlds. Anyway as I said before good story. Keep it up.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 14 . 8/15/2002
Oooo. That was great! Hey, have Ken & Daisuke/Davis get together. Both are single, & they make such a KAWAII couple!
Falconess chapter 14 . 5/25/2002
Wow, I'm totally down now... :(... You've definitely got the "angst" thing down-pat! ;) And that is a GOOD THING! :D Keep writing, Shmeilia!

Can't wait to see some Season 2! :)
Ken's luver chapter 14 . 5/19/2002
Ah man! That was awsome! So worth the wait! I absolutly loved it. Poor Davis! I'll be waiting for Season 2, (no pressure or anything). I'll send you the song ASAP. Hope everything is going well for you at the mo.

Man! I love this story!
Ken's luver chapter 13 . 5/4/2002
MORE MUST HAVE MORE! I can't wait for the next chapter. I haven't read it yet. Don't let the writer's block get you down. You will snap out of it soon. I hope all goes well at school!
Ken's luver chapter 12 . 5/4/2002
Ken NOOOOOOOO! Man I LOVE this story! it's so cleaver and addictive and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Oh, I'm working on that song, but it's a bit of a challenge for me, sinse I am used to writting more dark things and not really pop. But I'm working on it.
Falconess chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
*Poof!* I love it how Ken got his wish! :D

Again, sorry for the _horrible_ spelling errors...

*Double-checks this one for any*

Great job with character development in this chapter! :D
Falconess chapter 10 . 4/21/2002
Okay, sorry for the mispelling, Shmeilia! (*kicks herself for doing that AGAIN...)

Vengeance: Sheesh, and I Davis was stupid... *starts laughing maniacally...*

Falconess: Leave him outta this! *throws a pie at him!*

Vengeance: Hey! *tastes some* Ooh! Blueberry!

*bows* Sorry again!
Falconess chapter 11 . 4/21/2002
Joe and Gomamon ROCK! Good job with them Shemeilia! The Labyrinth episodes are my favorite ones that you've done! ;D

Keep writing and working hard! ;)
Ken's luver chapter 11 . 4/20/2002
Man I forgot how much I loved this story! I love that chapter so much! I remember when I first read it, I couldn't wait for more, and I'm sure that's how everyone else feels! *looks around* review people! Review this great story!
allekto chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
so i read this whole thing, or what's posted so far... and this story is addicting. you did a great job and please please pleeeeeez update soon!
Ken's luver chapter 10 . 4/17/2002
*squeals!* Man I can't wait for what's next!

Kaiser: *raises his eyebrow* You made her squeal. Do you know how diffictult that is to do? It's scary.

Nic: *smacks him over the head* I love this!