Reviews for As You Wish
Audrianne chapter 16 . 6/1
Wow... this story is amazing! It is full of conflicting emotions, secrets, memories, regrets, and even a little bit of love...
Please update soon!
alexiz1412 chapter 16 . 5/7
Please what happens next
Fairy Flame Key chapter 16 . 4/17
Interesting story, hope to read more soon! :D
Miko Vampire chapter 16 . 4/16
Once Kagome tells Ceil about the jewel and the other souls within her than maybe he could order Sebastian to eat Midoriko and the Thing so she could be better right?

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
AgnetCoCo chapter 16 . 4/7
Please don't giv up on this story!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 16 . 1/31
This is a dark entertaining story, i can't wait for more!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I really enjoyed this fic. It was much darker than I expected it to be but I loved all the more for it. I like how you portray Kagome as someone who is insane yet pure... It it such a delicate and disturbing balance that would seem hard to maintain, but you do it so well. I am curious to see what will happen to our favorite insane miko... When will Shippou learn that Inuyasha killed Kagome then got killed by Kikyou who brought her back as a twisted pure soul... When will there be Ciel/kagome/Sebastian lemons? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Can I just say that this is simply the best inuyasha/kuroshitsuji crossover I have ever read so far. I've gone through others... but they were lackluster at best.
This fic is so under-appreciated; it definitely deserves more attention than it's gotten so far. Please tell me that you will end this long hiatus soon?
And if you don't plan on continuing with writing this story, please let us readers know so that we aren't waiting in vain.
Spice966 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Aww this is getting good. Please update
SB01 chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Please update! I love the morbidity and bleakness coupled with the desperation in this story. Has a touch of realism instead of sunshine and rainbows in typical fanfiction of this theme. Please continue.
Lucy's Echos chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
This is just wonderful, I simply couldn't stop reading, I wish there was more!
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Run Illya Run! Omg I wish you would update, I wonder why you stopped, writer's block? Well I hope you would update soon. T.T
I love the insanity
The twists and turns
I love how Kagome is Ciel's fiancé instead of Icky Lizzy.
And Sebastian's jealousy towards Shippou err, I mean Asher was too Funny.
And Sebby and Illy's banter
And I totally love love love the monologue.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Is Kago..rrrrr...llya finally going to have some peace now?

I hope this isn't the last update.
If it isn't than update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hi! I love your storyand I am soooo dying to see what happens next. I don't know why you stopped writing and updating but I really hope you can update soon. I read your story at May 2011 and noqw its 2014 and I keep reading it. I hope you can find your muse and write again
Mo chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
I like this story please continue to write.