Reviews for Forever
pinkprincess1111 chapter 41 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story! The only thing missing is the missing reel for their wedding night ;)
Emilee chapter 41 . 12/23/2013
This was absoultely amazing. I cried and laughed. I intentionally made myself slow down on reading it so that it would last! It was the perfect sequel!
Ruby Red-ink chapter 41 . 10/18/2013
Loved this story and its prequel so much! You write Alice and Hatter so incredibly well and I just loved every minute of it. Awesome job and I hope you keep writing about them!
Nightmare Asylum chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
My guess is that Ryan wants to go back to wonderland desperately because he misses it and it using hatter and Alice as a chance to get back. I suspected he'd be behind the theft too. One thing you sure do know how to do is create a suspicious character!
Wow chapter 41 . 12/21/2012
Oh my gosh, I read both Always and Forever, and they are by far the best fanfics I've ever read. Simply astounding. Thank you so much for actually posting such an incredible fic, honestly incredible. Seriously, stunning!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/28/2012
Wow... Just wow. That is for both Always & Forever (I see what you did there ;D)
Both stories were absolutely phenomenal. You took us on a wonderful and painful journey that was full of love. You made Alice and Hatter (and every other character) come alive. I could visualise every single moment in my head and it was amazing. Reading these two stories has been an emotional experience for me and to able to achieve that as a writer is just amazing. I cannot express how fantastic this story. Just, well done.
Lmckenna chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
I Love your writing. when I re-watch Alice I see so much of your take on the characters in the acting. Thank you so much for keeping this story alive 3
Shire hobbit chapter 41 . 7/27/2012
I'm not usually interested in reading the stories about what could possibly happen after the movie ends, and especially not when I see so many chapters as yours have (this one and the last one). With that said, you got me hooked into this and I absolutely loved it! You're such a talented writer, and did a fantastic job portraying these characters and creating a story that I could actually see happening for them. Brilliant story! Great job! :)
Ryebred chapter 41 . 7/6/2012
I love this one even more than Always! 3 Thank you for it
Wandering Browncoat chapter 41 . 6/5/2012
Oh. My. GOD! I was recommended both this *and Always* by a very kind soul who'd noticed through some other reviews that I was desperate to find more really good Alice fics... And I am SO glad that I read them! I've torn through both in less than a week - There have been many LATE nights *with early rises XD* reading this *and Always* as I was always desperate for more. I could never wait to get back to them when I had a spare moment, and I was always equal parts shocked, filled with warm fuzzies, on the edge of my seat etc etc. Your writing and storytelling is INCREDIBLE, and it truly is like you live inside the characters heads *ooooh to be trapped inside Hatter's...* I even shed a small tear *honestly* for the wedding - It was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you SO much for both fics *and my apologies for how late this review is :P* NOW... Onto the honeymoon!
AMPratt chapter 41 . 3/5/2012
Absolutely loved both Always and Forever. You're a talented writer. Thank you for sharing your muse.
Illaengka chapter 41 . 1/24/2012
Absolutely Beautiful. You have truely surpassed anything I could have expected and created a wonderful follow-up to the movie. I love how real everyone is. Especially the original characters.

I wish you luck in getting published. You deserve it. Your writing is better than some published novels I have read and I really hope you have the luck to find a good publisher who will recognize your tallent.
syntheticaesthetic chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
Wonderful job, truly breathtaking. I became very grumpy when I had to attend to "real life" in-between readings. You make Alice and Hatter's story become a great mesh between the classical and modern fairytale romances. It becomes apparent that you've been planning this for a long while and put in a great amount of detail. The foreshadowing is phenomenal. If I could tell a story the way you do, I'd be very proud.
withakry chapter 41 . 12/19/2011
You truly deserve to become a fully published author. As a fan, it is such a rare treat to be given a story like this that takes a world you've seen and makes it into something deeper and more meaningful. That's what these 2 stories have done with "Alice". There are even parts of "Alice" that I don't care for and I can only imagine how it would have been if you had written them. Seriously, I don't think I'll be able to think of "Alice" now without adding your stories to it and that makes it all the better. You've also gotten me craving tea...and lots of other things. Like waistcoats, and hats, and dark haired brown eyed dimpled men. If only we could all find our Hatter eh? I've been singing the praised of these 2 fics to anyone that will tolerate me going on about them and I hope you continue writing them long after your rich and famous due to becoming a published author. Thank you for the stories you write, they are much appreciated.
withakry chapter 38 . 12/19/2011
Tear em down and build em back up I hope. What's next? Alien abduction? I love it all though, poor Hatter and Alice can't catch a break.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »