Reviews for Niles' Triumph: Melting the Ice Queen
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
this was a good story- it had some really sweet moments and some romantic parts- i liked it- more niles and cc stories please
Mette A chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really liked the story. :-)

Loved the bit with Fran - her response to CC was funny.

I loved Niles and CC's banter - really hilarious. And you used the phrases beautifully.

Niles was a sweetheart on the plane. Loved how he supported CC.

The ending was great. I didn't think it was abrupt at all, because as you said it allowed for our imagination to take over.

Also very well written. :-)
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I'm so sorry I haven't read this earlier,especially since you've mentioned it a couple of times.(I've been working my way through all these fics and am on page 11 now...but decided to look back on page 1) Anyway,enough of my excuses. I loved it!:) Your portrayal of Niles and CC is utterly amazing and accurate!I love the little fights and the fact that she allows herself to let was very beautiful and the line "Then, we'll have mind-numbing sex." made me laugh,coz I could actually hear CC say that!Thanks!:)
afinemess5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I love this! Sometimes the best stories about Niles and CC are just one where they're together. I love how they still fight and CC's still sort of a bitch, but then they're just so cute together. And my favorite line, by far, was the "You know, Niles, someday we'll look back on all the shit we've been through here and laugh. Then, we'll have mind-numbing sex." That's just so CC.

And what's the "triumph" challenge? I think I missed something along the line...
Iluvonelife chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was great. You did a really good job with it. I think I figured out how to start mine finally. lol
CoachLover18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I loved this :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Great story and brilliant ending!
Jack's Phryne chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Great job, beMMADfabulous. The characterizations were wonderful.

Niles' CC
DannyFan66 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Nicely done demad...

negschainsaw chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
loved it! ;)

Very cute bed/night scene

keep on going hun! ;)
the-reverie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You did such a wonderful job with this challenge! I'm so glad you wrote this story. I loved the airplane part. Niles can be so sweet sometimes.
ichbin chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Well done! The sentences lead us to take them to Canada and there are quite a few "hard ones" to fit it. You did it well, and it was fun to read! ;)
nrfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
this was great. loved seeing cc jealous. and then actually admitting it haha. can't wait for your next one.