Reviews for An Abundance of Third Wheels
okay, first of all, thank you, that was beautiful. your writing style is amazing and i think the development and general storyline here was perfectly designed. it was genuinely a pleasure to read this. this was a story for me, which was genuinely well written and with a good storyline, and i find that stories like that can be hard to come by. i've been reading stories from this website for a good 6 or 7 years now and i can say that this is definitely one of my all time favourites. you have honestly made my year, so thank you once again.
nayin17 chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Love this
nayin17 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I love jealous Harry
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I like your Justin but still H/G forever
MrsJeck chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Wow! Great story, I felt each character's emotions. I love Ginny and Harry and Justin too. I'll surely check out your other fanfic...
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love the jealous Harry! More!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Awesome story
nayin chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I'm a loyal ginny/harry fan and usually I will hate whomever the author will put as their other partner, but here you make Justin likeable. Of course, solid H/G lol
melodxes chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
This is definitely a very different Harry. An interestingly jealous one. You've done an excellent job of writing him. I can pretty much feel his envy as if it were mine!
Azerjaban chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
This story was awesome! I loved reading it, the quiet emotion.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Jealousy, love, friendship. Perfect!
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
This was so lovely! I always struggle with finding a good harry/ginny fic, because Ginny is usually made out to be crazy or kind of pitiful, but this one was perfect! I think you got them down perfectly. I wish we could've had more info on the whole thing with Voldemort, but besides that, this is now one of my favorite harry/ginny fics.
FadingSlowly chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
"Beautiful. Simply Beautiful."

"Now, it's off to bed. Off to bed."
blueclouds25 chapter 6 . 2/20/2009