Reviews for An Abundance of Third Wheels
Azerjaban chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
This story was awesome! I loved reading it, the quiet emotion.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Jealousy, love, friendship. Perfect!
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
This was so lovely! I always struggle with finding a good harry/ginny fic, because Ginny is usually made out to be crazy or kind of pitiful, but this one was perfect! I think you got them down perfectly. I wish we could've had more info on the whole thing with Voldemort, but besides that, this is now one of my favorite harry/ginny fics.
FadingSlowly chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
"Beautiful. Simply Beautiful."

"Now, it's off to bed. Off to bed."
blueclouds25 chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
That was unfortunate. :(
blueclouds25 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
More of Justin please!
blueclouds25 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
I'm looking forward to their Hogsmeade visit too!:)
blueclouds25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
bowlfullofcherries chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
I *really* love a jealous Harry. :D
bowlfullofcherries chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
I loved that. sigh.

Still, I'd think Ginny would understand more about boys than Hermione. She has the advantage of having lived with so many.

I do enjoy the interactions between the two girls. And Hermione's less-than-prudish air is a refreshing change.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
I love Ron. I do, I do. And I absolutely positively *love* a jealous Harry. Ha! That scene during Herbology was awesome.

Thanks.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
My favorite part of this entire story- and my favorite chapter, I think. A lot happens here.

When Harry realizes his feelings. It's so remarkable, the way you've presented it. I feel so much when I read that sequence- he wants to make sure she has things that will make her happy. Ugh. It's downright perfect.

Otherwise, the misunderstanding, the hurt it causes, everything is so well-meshed. Your prose flow and bring us to a place I'm eager to go.

Thanks for the read.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Gah! This whole story just makes me sort of melt, you know? I love it. It's all so romantic.

Thank you.