Reviews for An Abundance of Third Wheels
blueclouds25 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
I'm looking forward to their Hogsmeade visit too!:)
blueclouds25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
bowlfullofcherries chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
I *really* love a jealous Harry. :D
bowlfullofcherries chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
I loved that. sigh.

Still, I'd think Ginny would understand more about boys than Hermione. She has the advantage of having lived with so many.

I do enjoy the interactions between the two girls. And Hermione's less-than-prudish air is a refreshing change.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
I love Ron. I do, I do. And I absolutely positively *love* a jealous Harry. Ha! That scene during Herbology was awesome.

Thanks.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
My favorite part of this entire story- and my favorite chapter, I think. A lot happens here.

When Harry realizes his feelings. It's so remarkable, the way you've presented it. I feel so much when I read that sequence- he wants to make sure she has things that will make her happy. Ugh. It's downright perfect.

Otherwise, the misunderstanding, the hurt it causes, everything is so well-meshed. Your prose flow and bring us to a place I'm eager to go.

bowlfullofcherries chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Gah! This whole story just makes me sort of melt, you know? I love it. It's all so romantic.

Thank you.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Aww. They're so adorably sweet. I've changed my mind about reviewing each chapter. I'll only review when I simply *have* to gush or there's something constructive I can contribute. You know already that I admire your work. Don't want to overdo.

bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Okay. This chapter instantly makes me smile because of the way he "discovers" Ginny. No fanfare or bolt of lightening. Just a day where she gets up the courage to be friendly and he finds that he enjoys her company. That's actually how I imagine it went in canon as well. I like that a lot. Your depicture is what I think of as the in-between stage of growth as far as Harry's awareness of her.

You write with humor and intelligence and I really love this story.

bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I've never reviewed? That's odd as I LOVE THIS STORY TO PIECES. I do, I do. Its one of my top... somethings. I dunno. I have trouble classifying my favorites but it's definitely up there. I love that you've done this. I love that you allowed us to read it. I love Ginny. You are one of the few pre-ootp writers of her character that I can read and still be smiling afterwards.

Thanks a million for a read I come to again and again. I promise to review each chapter. It's the least I owe you. :)
ponyrox2014 chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
oh emmyjean

that was a darling story

slightly...ok...very AU now

but it was really great

really

relly

really

great
Loyd1957 chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
Awesome story. This brought out so much emotion and feelings for the reader. At least for me. Great job on keeping a slow pace with the story and great dialogue. I could picture the whole story as it was unfolding.
shieldmaiden wot chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
Woot! Good fic! the part where they each went with the wrong person to the dance was funny... Can't help feeling a little sorry for Finch-Fletchley though..
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »