Reviews for An Abundance of Third Wheels
shieldmaiden wot chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
Woot! Good fic! the part where they each went with the wrong person to the dance was funny... Can't help feeling a little sorry for Finch-Fletchley though..
twistingfate9 chapter 13 . 4/19/2007
aw I
Ron Lover6789 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
That was sad. He feels like she doesn't like him in the way that he does. I'm thinking she does, though. Am I right?

Great chappie!
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I thought this was a Harry/Ginny story? Is it, or is Harry the "bad guy' so to speak?
KariudoMegami chapter 13 . 8/31/2006
This story is excellent! I really like how it flips back and forth between the present, and the past. I hope the next chapter comes out soon~! X3
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 13 . 8/30/2006
This was really nice. Awesome job.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 13 . 6/19/2006
This was awesome! I mad that you don't have more reviews than this! Wonderful job
anon chapter 13 . 5/30/2006
that was an awesome story. probably the most riviting and awesome fluffy harry/ginny story ever. props.
lily-carter87 chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
Aw! YAY! A fantastic ending to a great fic! Wonderful job!
TJaye chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
It's really well written :)
wandless chapter 13 . 8/13/2005
Oh what a pretty fanfic! Really good, an excellent read.
Dellarouge chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
lol loved it!
Springrain chapter 13 . 3/1/2005
Ahh, happy, fluffy ending...and story. I started this ages ago, and now, at least a couple years later, have redisocered it, luckily in a finished state!
ElvenRyder chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
i just figured i read the other storys by u so all i got to say is NICE JOB lol well laterz

Jossy
Aenigmatic chapter 13 . 10/28/2004
Simple, yet effective storytelling using the love triangle - still, I daresay there isn't *quite* enough of these drawn out long stories such as yours and what a pleasure to read! ;-)
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »