Reviews for An Abundance of Third Wheels
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 13 . 8/26/2004
Wow! That was such a simple story, but so good. I really enjoyed how three-demensional the characters were. It wasn't that Justin was a jerk or Harry was a jealous prat. You gave good and darker sides of each character and left me feeling good about both of them, sympathetic, I guess, to both their plights. That takes talent, and I was really impressed! Double thumbs up to you!
Ideal Menagerie chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
ah I love this fic... everyone is so in character and he plot is great. Great job! :)
Irish Silhouette chapter 13 . 7/5/2004
Aw... How incredibly sweet. I couldn't stop smiling the whole of chapter 13, I think. I loved this. I'm still smiling!
alie chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
are the flashbacks at the begining of the chapters like dreams that harry and ginny are having or something? other than that good story!
Rutzy chapter 13 . 1/30/2004
OMG...cannot believe I just discovered this absolutely perfect H&G fanfic!such a pleasure reading this one, pleez continue to write more H&G fanfics. :)
NetsirkElocin chapter 13 . 10/31/2003
Wicked fic I loved it. Will there be a sequel? Good plot line. :D:D:D:D Good writing technique
Delylah chapter 13 . 9/11/2003
Sigh...this was a lovely angst fest (my favorite kind of H/G story!) Glad it had a happy ending :-)
theauthorthatwrites chapter 13 . 7/15/2003
God that was good!
Belinde Maline chapter 13 . 5/27/2003
What a completely wonderfully romantic story, absolutely sweet! Just what every gal needs to read every now and then.

Fleur the First chapter 13 . 5/11/2003
Simply adorable. I enjoyed every moment of this, and I want you to know that this story will be living on my favorites list.

Great job.

Fleur the First chapter 6 . 5/10/2003
I was going to wait and review at the end but this chapter deserved one. Ahem...

No! I can't believe you'd make Harry go with Hannah, you evil thing, you!

Anyway, take all that anger above as a compliment, only good stories merit so many !'s.

Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 13 . 2/19/2003
spechless its really .
corkilue chapter 13 . 1/27/2003
I read this story first at Hidden Tower but I haven't got the chance to review this, so here goes...YOUR STORY IS GREAT! And I mean really great! But I just have one's too fast! Why did Ginny all of a sudden hug Harry in the library? Isn't that, too hurried up? But oh well, it's great!
All That Could Have Been chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Oh, forget Potter. Let's have some J/G love! :)
All That Could Have Been chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I knew Harry was a jerk. He always seems to notice too late.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »