Reviews for An Abundance of Third Wheels
Serendipity chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
fight! fight! fight!

heh heh. I appreciated seeing this from Justin's POV. It humanizes him and makes him a worthy foil for Harry. Not knowing what Ginny thinks keeps this story rolling.

Wicked stuff. Please continue! :)
Erin chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Wow this was great! I know that is probably going to be a Ginny and Harry fic but y ou built up the basically non existant Justin character so much that I just wanna say, "Back off Harry, Ginny'is Justin's girl" lol...anyway this was just great!
Moony chapter 2 . 2/12/2002
This is just excellent! Brillant writing...and I love it lol! Justin and Ginny is a tad bit strange but I guess only because I really like Ginny and Seamus which is equally strange lol but oh well! This was great, please continue!
Macguffin chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Aww! I loved this chapter! i especially liked the flashback thingy! How sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter! Good job _
Macguffin chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Awwww...Justin fancies Ginny! How sweet! I think that's so cute! i've never seen that before. Harry did seem a little, uh, angry with Justin...Awww...Harry fancies Ginny! I loOoOoOoOve H/G stories! Great job!
Tribblelady chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Well, it's certainly original and different to make Justin the alternate romantic interest instead of Draco Malfoy. (It doesn't require Malfoy to be out of character, if he gets her by being nice, or to abuse Ginny, if he goes after her in a more hostile, agressive way.) The only problem with Justin "remembering" about Ginny and the Chamber of Secrets is that the whole affair was hushed up to protect Ginny, plus Justin was petrified and only woke up near the end of the book, once the Mandrake draft was brewed. Otherwise, not a bad job. I'll look for when you've posted more.
tabula rasa2 chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Wonderful chapter, Emmyjean, with just the right amount of Harry-angst and a wonderful insight into the romantic feelings he's starting to have for Ginny. :) Do I sense a hint of possessiveness in Harry? *g* There's a really simple way to resolve Harry's dilemma - he just has to make Ginny his - and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading how he'll go about just that. ;)
Choc chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
This story is great. I can't wait for part 3.
Antigone2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
I'm hooked. _ More, please. You have a great writing style. I like your attention to detail. I'm glad Ginny's finally getting noticed!
tabula rasa2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Woohooo! And another wonderful bit of H/G goodness - you certainly know how to make my day. :) I loved Justin's POV - I actually like him, especially the part about him being a ladies' man and still only having eyes for Ginny. What a sweetie - I really feel for him. And it does indeed seem like Harry might have some serious competition here - good! It's time he opened his eyes - Ginny's loyalty might not last forever... He better start putting some effort in the girl! *eg* Now I can't wait for part 2 - you better hurry up! :)
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Ooh, very interesting. Now does Harry really know what he's got, or is he just being possessive. I'm a die hard H/G shipper, but I can't quite decide if I should be sympathetic to Justin's plight...Guess I'll need to read more to figure it out..hint, hint. :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9