Reviews for Ring of Fire
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
The Cash use was brilliant and of course Chuck would identify with the Man in Black.

I loved Blair coming to Chuck, because bottom line she really doesn't have a choice, where else would she be and no one eles understands that except her and Chuck.

I loved Blair's line "Because being in love means only being in love with you." :) Perfection.

Chuck telling Blair "You know it's the other way around." about his pills... Just amazing

All of it was brilliant I loved every word.
JNYC chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
love it!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
sad,beautiful and eloquent.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
too much angst for the mornin. but still got the fluff. maybe a sequel? or was this a one-off? i just want to see what happens, you know. very interested in the kinda-proposal.
calliope26 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was really beautiful; very bitter-sweet. And I love the fact that you used 'Ring of Fire'. I've always linked that song with them, especially now. Loved this so much.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was truly amazing to read.

I somehow believe that in Chuck's time of need, Blair would go to him. After all, she maybe angry with him for what he'd done-however, deep-down, she shouldn't deny what she's still feeling for him.

Because, I truly have a hard-time that Blair has really given-up on what she had with Chuck; she may contemplate moving-on, but deep-down, we all know she only belongs with him.

For that reason, alone-I'm hoping the writer's will get them back together.

In any case, I truly enjoyed reading this, a lot.
McBones2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I loved this! I hope they do get back together in the finale, but these are the GG writers we're talking about so we can never be too sure.
mrschuckbassx3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
a-mazing. i love walk the line and i love how you did this! so cutee