Reviews for The Gauntlet
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 2/27
Well done! Thanks for sharing.
Dear Gods what I would give to see i/that/i version of things.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Holy shit.
I love this so much! Tricksters are a tricky lot (pun intended) and I certainly wouldn't want to tick of so many! Though I can't bring myself to pity Lucifer or his demons.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I really liked this. It paints quite the interesting picture of a very different version of the apocalypse.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This is a really interesting idea; I love how you consider the implications of all the lives that Gabriel might have touched in his centuries/millennia away from Heaven and the implications they might have.

I would have loved to see this continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
This is fucking beautiful. Every word is just a crescendo of EPIC! I want to read this novel
Elise chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Wonderfully heartfeltly written. Thank you for this fic.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
*breathes in deep, breathes out slow* Hooooooooooly shit. This . . . this is a whole 'nother level of ass-whooping, heading Lucifer's way. That last line gave me CHILLS. May we have more, please? If we may, if we might? Because that level of curbstompin' deserves to be fleshed out into its full glory, and if I had more confidence in my skills I'D take this up. This is FANTASTIC.
Avidus.lectori chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I woud have liked that very much to happen in the tv show :D
AlexHunter13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I love this story. It is beautifully sad and gives me tears every time I read it. Great job.
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
oooh man, this gave me goosebumps!

I love this, it was a delightful read C:
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I truly love this fic! The idea of the Trickster's mourning Gabriel/Loki and going to war over it - I love it, it makes so much sense and is just so perfectly written - gah! Love the idea and the way it's presented, thanks for writing.
MyaLuv chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Ffuck yes. Ttricksters are gonna kick Lucy's ass!
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Lucifer is toast. These are all Loki's children and they are ALL as sneaky as their parent! With that many Tricksters after his arse, that arses had better run to the far edge of the Universe and hide in a black hole until the heat death of said Universe.
caylender chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is pretty cool. I always hoped for some more closure after Gabriel's death...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »