Reviews for The Main Character Never Dies
GiaStar chapter 1 . 6/7
this was a good laugh
Ki Ken Tai Ichi chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
This was hilarious. I'm also pleased to find such a well written fic in which Hiei and Kurama are just friends.
LazyHaru chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh my god I love this so much xD
BloodySandGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I found this whole thing really amusing, although I read the books and they were...alright...I just hated the movies. Reading Hiei, and Kurama's unfortunate viewing made me laugh several times. Hiei being rather rude, even if he was 'talkative' was freaking great! I enjoyed the over all humor you had in this. I'll be checking out your other writings for sure now. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Nice. The books were rather okay, but the movie... As my teacher said, I wasted 2 hours of my life.
Creed Holloway chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
It was a fun little thing to read. I didn't expect to smile so much while reading it, to be honest.
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVED THIS! I laughed so hard at some of Hiei's comments, and I love his love of popcorn. I agree with a lot of the things he said, and that made it all the better. This is just amazing.
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was great! The travesty that is Twilight should be as maligned as possible and we should force all girls 15 and up to read everything by Jane Austen, Georgette Heyer and their kindcti counteract all the damage. Thank you for a great one shot.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Whoa. This is so hilarious!
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was beautiful. Magical even!

I laughed so much while reading this that I snorted several times! You did a wonderful job with Hiei's insults and Kurama's unfortunate role as the mediator.
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OH GOD... I feel for them lol. One of my favs was when Hiei called the movie Nightlight! XD I thought I bust a lung laughing so hard! This is going down as one of my favs YYH story :D
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Pure. F-cking. Genius. I am in awe.
Saffron Wings chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OH. MY. GOD. What I read just now was pure genius. YOU are a pure genius. I love you. You made my stomach hurt from laughing so much. I hate Twilight. -.-
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
omg, i kept agreeing with hiei the whole time. this was hilarious!
The Red Mage Rika chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was great! I absolutely loved this fic. Hiei's comments about Twilight were constantly making me burst out laughing. Thank you for writing this - it really brightened my day. :D