Reviews for Break Night
seventyfiveskinny chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Please undiscontinue this I rly loved this story and was heartbroken when obese u weren't going to keep writing! :((((
SilverWingedRaven chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Well if you're discontinuing it just because it got messed up after the first chapter, why don't you try again? Like, if you're still pleased with chapter 1 then keep that, but rewrite the rest. Then it could go the way you really wanted and everyone who read this can read the improved version and everyone's happy.

Or if you just can't stand the idea of doing that, then don't. Just a suggestion that I hope helps the "Very Discombobulated Sharmander."

Though I have to say, even though I was quite pleased with the whole story, chapter 1 was definitely the most kick a** :)
SilverWingedRaven chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Epic chapter, even if Roxas was covered in vomit for a long while. Tsk tsk, Roxas, never take drugs from a guy who looks like a corpse and his jacked up friends. That's just common sense ;D
SilverWingedRaven chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Awesome chapter, I think I have an idea who the perfect tens are...
SilverWingedRaven chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I know this is discontinued and reading it will only break my heart, but I'm gonna do it anyway. And yes, I'm also going to be reviewing it because a) I hope it might guilt you into continuing, b) reviews make people happy, and c) that's just how I roll.

Now onto the story. *Insert fangirl spasm here* It was awesome, a beautiful combination of sadness, humor, music, and drugs. I don't know why I like stories where the KH guys are hooked on drugs so much... Oh well, I'll question my tastes later. I have more reading to do ;3
PyroLyfe13 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... w-why? I feel cheated. Arrrg, welp Sharmander, darling, im sure you mean no harm by stopping this master piece and i do hope you get your computer (and intrest in this story but mostly your computer) back soon
PyroLyfe13 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Ewww... meth-heads are soo not sexy.
But i must say i was hoping for a bit of bow chicka wow wow... but il'll live
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This... THIS!
I love it. So so so much.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
You really shouldn't tag this as complete?
KingdomFlameVIII chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
omg you should really update the summary and at least say it's temporarily discontinued; i was totally getting into it
KingdomFlameVIII chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh my goodness the beginning to the middle of this chapter alone had me close to tears... a lot of memories, good, and bad. It's hard to find drug-fics cause a lot of yaoi writers would never consider the stuff. but to me they're very powerful, maybe because i can't relate to homo-pressure from people, or a particularly hard life, but I can relate to that. I wasn't gonna review till i read the whole thing, but damn, this got me.
Jackie-B-123 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Sadness. :/ I liked this story. Ah well. I look forward to more amazingness on your other stories. _ Keep up the good work.
Well I wish it was Axel chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!DONT LEAVE! got it memorized? btw, your stories ROCK! and fanfic reporters can suck it!
Aisubara chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Okay so I've read a few of your stories and you're one of my favorite authors on this site so I've been going and reading everything from you lol so please update soon 3 I hope Roxas feels the same for Axel :3
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
oh~! i like this a lot. i can't wait to see more. and poor Riku... i hope he gets better [