Reviews for The Missive
Drowningblonde chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Doesn't matter how many times I read this it's still hilarious! This remains one of my favorite Voltron Force fics ever!
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hello KA Lover, thanks for your review. Actually, I wrote this story in a crazy lapse of 4 hours of cold ones, high meat sandwiches and yeah, listening to "Everything" by one of my fave rock groups Lifehouse. So I based the love letter on that song. I didn't check my grammar cause by the time I finished, I had double vision. I'm glad that you enjoyed.
KA Lover chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I don't know what started this ridiculous fight, but I just wanted to tell that I laughed so hard reading this story. It is too funny. Disney tunes! LMAO!

A couple of words of advice. Just pay a little closer attention on the grammar. Other than that, it was awesome.

I'll forever be a KA lover, but this was truly a fun read.

P.S. Your love letter... its from a song. Dude, really?
the dark rose maiden chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Oh my gosh this was so funny! You made my day with such witty work! Coran thinking Nanny is in love with him, and the Voltron force thinking they're in love with each other! Oh gosh...this was just so hysterical! And hay, if there are those out there who can't see the humor in it, well, their loss. I absolutely loved this! I do hope they'll be more.

All the chaos caused by one little love letter..hehe. I loved this. Absolutely loved it! And for anyone who wants to take you on, let em have it good highness!

Christine(The Dark Rose Maiden)
diahard chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was great. It was a fun read. Keep up the great work
AnimeGuy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
U rule Prince Lotor! take the princess home YA
bytch chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
OMG this is so funners .You have my support 100%.This is so great.
Mike chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Dont worry about it man, just slice it and dice it... like your daddy the king
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Thanks for your support my facebook friends. Just a note: I like to say that I'm not homophobic and I encourage people to live their sex life fully independently of their preferences. Thanks again.
TonySoprano chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Gotcha prince fukin funny U rule
Iluvlotor67 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
u have my support, I hate VF theyre all gay
Anna02 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is funny LMFAO! your highness giving you love ;)
Laurita chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love you Prince Lotor! You want me and I wanna be yours. Love your facebook page. Keep playing Mafia wars. Whoohoo!
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Hey Misty, thanks for your support. I can always count on my harem flowers to give me what I need. Even though you say that cause your from that old school too XD. Oh yeah, you can give me that lap dance anytime you want...you sexy gargirl. This dreaded Prince of Doom has a lot of that nasty attitude all right. I might consider continuing this story.
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Thank you SaraHime, I know you enjoy funny stuff and hate the dreaded VF as much I do. Take care harem flower.