Reviews for More Than Friends
Ms. Alley Whitlock Hale chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
COME BACK AND FINISH PLEASE!
Xoxo.creation chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
Okay so it has been such a long time since y'all have posted anything and honestly I keep reading y'all's stories because they are amazing and there aren't other fics like it; please consider writing again
Guest chapter 28 . 1/11/2013
I really want for Jasper and Alice to have their boy back in their lives again!
oskigal chapter 28 . 12/1/2011
Okay... I held onto this chapter for a year, in some sort of sick delayed gratification, hoping that if I waited long enough I would have another one to read. Well I gave in and NaNoWriMo is over, but the holiday's are about to start. Anyway, this is my way of saying I am still here anxiously awaiting whatever comes next. (And by the way you end this chapter I think it might be dirty and that is all the better.) Please worry about your real life and not us strangers, but know that if you ever have something to read we will be here waiting, even if it has been ages. I love these two, they are too adorable, and the format of the story leaves me enthralled, so thank you for creating something so wonderful, and good luck with real life!
oskigal chapter 27 . 8/21/2011
I can't believe it has taken me this long to read this chapter. I am so glad that NB is back and I loved the concert scene. I hope you guys haven't given up on this story because it is a gem, I hope real life gets better. Thanks for these amazing characters.
oskigal chapter 26 . 3/9/2011
I loved this Chapter, they were so adorable. I just wanted to hug Alice for her insecurity the whole time. This was wonderful, thanks!
oskigal chapter 25 . 3/5/2011
It has taken me forever to get to this chapter, but it was really good. My Lord was Kelly a special kind of crazy. She gave me the heeby-jeebies, I am so glad that Jasper is leaving that all behind. This was a grate chapter, good luck with real life, sorry that it is kicking you butts.
linsadair chapter 28 . 1/18/2011
The twinkle lights are win :)
Charlie Belle chapter 28 . 12/28/2010
Love Your story!
xIt's Time to Burnx chapter 28 . 12/28/2010
Okay, I’ll be honest I have missed the story but I was also relieved you took a little break because, I just had no time, literally no time (the main reason this review is so late), so I would have been very behind had you kept posting one chap a week.

This was a sweet chapter and I’m glad they’re having some open communication for once.

Jasper is hot as the jealous type, I mean a jealous guy just claiming you like that is...

Okay sorry I’m back from my daydreams.

Anyway great chapter, looking forward to the next xx
oskigal chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
Finally getting some reading done now that Exams and Christmas are over. This was such a good chapter! I loved the beginning of the chapter where Jasper is so conflicted because Alice is miserable, but it is good for him. And he hates Garrett but can understand Alice's love for him. The conflict feels very real, and it makes clear they way Jasper thinks about himself. Jaspers confrontation felt so male, it is always so funny how differently women deal with things, where we try to avoid them and men go after them and crush windpipes, he definitely had it coming. (And of course these two slept together, I lave that he feels bad about it but was like eh it is what happens.)

Wow I kinda like pre-crazy Kelly, but wow was Jasper mean to her, no wonder she was insecure, not that she handled it well. They both needed to walk away, I am glad that Jasper finally left. (Even for non-Alice related reasons.) Thanks for the story, it is great, I am excited that I have time to read. Happy holidays!
iciri-piciri chapter 28 . 12/16/2010
sorry it took me so long, but i finally had the time to read a bit.

sweeeeet. that's all it was really sweet :))

i loved the very last part about first date ;))

love love
Wink N Nodd chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
luv it
DarlinYoureMean chapter 28 . 12/11/2010
Missed you, missed you, missed you! I love them and their crazy animal sex...among other things, but yeah, awesome crazy animal sex ftw. D
miri15 chapter 28 . 12/8/2010
SQUEE! I nearly fainted when I saw this alert in my inbox! You guys and your awesome stories make me so happy D Oooh Jasper's the jealous type...alice is one lucky bitch. I also love the little flashbacks in each chapter...they make the story very interesting! Thanks so much for the update, I was really missing this. ) 33