Reviews for Heroes are Overrated
Murphy AT chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Oh, I enjoyed it. THOROUGHLY. If you ever think of another one, I wouldn't mind reading more!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Wow! That was incredible.I loved every chapter and I wish you'd written more.

You really have a great gift for writing and I'd love to read more stories by your hand.

Thank you for posting this wonderful story !
Thedas'Hero chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
I really liked the super hero style. Absolutely loved it!
dorko525 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Aww I think this is my favorite! It's the promise of being better than his circumstances has granted him. Growth. I wish this were longer!
dorko525 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I love this one! I love super heroes so sexy! lol and I love how you wrote Alistair's thoughts.
dorko525 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
A little darker with the adultery but still well written and the love is sweet.
dorko525 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww this first one sweet. And Alistair is so adorable
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
The stable scene feels as though I'm playing a game. I love your style!
Dr34ming chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
God Elissa always is a firecracker...I loved it when she kept hitting Universe 4 was hands down the best, but that's probably because I love Prince Alistair. YAY! Romantic ideals and all that. :D
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I DID enjoy it :). The last was especially cute. Not sure if I really cared for the adultery one. I know it's AU and all, but it seemed like Al was a bit out of character, giving in so quickly. Ah well. The last was very cute. I liked Elissa's forthrightness. Very cute of her to knock him out of his bad mood. Literally :)
Geemen chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
These stories are just lovely! You did a great job with keeping AU!Alistair in character, he's still the goofy cheese loving man we all know and love! I do really hope this wasn't the last one... They're too awesome!

Anyway I hope to read some more of this stories but it's up to you of course!

arysani chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Bryce & Eleanor are SO MUCH WIN. And I wonder how much razzing Alistair is going to get from Cailan...hehehe
arysani chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
This one...makes a me a little sad. I adore Nathaniel, and in general dislike infidelity, but what can I really say about a loveless marriage? These things happen...
arysani chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh Bryce. Of course he would approve. Bryce Approves Of These Shenanigans.

And a *stable boy*! How divine ;o)
Lord Vukodlak chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I'm surprised no one made he joke,

"Really you to, you couldn't wait until after the betrothal?" after seeing them with hey in their hair.