Reviews for it's gonna be love
ILoveGreenBeatles chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was lovely.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow. I normally like, almost NEVER ship Caroline/Matt - out of VD, it's like one of my least favorite Caroline shippings - but this is just wonderful. Caroline is so yippy and happy and HER, and I really like Matt. And you're right, he never got a chance to "find out" in the episode, though we assume he knows later. But I like this, I like how he's blindingly obvious with the key, and how she needs him to get her out of his dress, and his lame attempts to joke. I like how it's the best night's sleep of her life. I like all of this. *hugs story* *hugs you* Thank you!
00JLO chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Beautiful fanfic.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
awww so good! i loved this. i would have loved to see this scene that episode.
those3littlewords chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
OHMYGOSH, this is SO FREAKING ADORABLE!

I would've loved to see a Matt/Care scene in the last ep, and I was saddened that he had to work. All in all: I love this! It makes up for the absence of M/C scenes. :')
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved it! This is a great couple, and I was disappointed that Matt wasn't in the last episode too! Thank you for this, it was really adorable and I love your writing! Please write more Vampire Diaries stories (I'm subscribed!) cause yours are incredible!