Reviews for Purpose
waterlit chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
It was funny and well yeah I liked it (:
Famelia Ly chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Well, Im still following this, and I also enjoyed this chapter I specially enjoy the fact that I have absolutely no idea of where this might end up going; I truly appreciate the uncertainty in stories n_n I hope youll be able to update more frequently though :P
waterlit chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
Hmm it was kind of interesting, the way you integrated the idea of the fourteenth into the nightmare. The long paragraphs were quite hard to read, though. Just saying heh.

Update soon!
waterlit chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
Heh AIDS - that's not really a common topic in fanfic, if I'm not wrong. It's not bad :) Update soon!
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 8 . 9/17/2010 "Black & White" all of them! Really wanna see an uncensored version, but FF's rating is a major factor...
Xenophili chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
OOHHHH NOW I UNDERSTAND. Imma go back and read chapter one again so I know what's going on because I LOVE this story just that much. And discouragement? What discouragement?

Pish posh!

Minor details!
waterlit chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Heyhey you've updated! :D

Another great chapter. You do humour pretty well (:
waterlit chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
I'm fine with waiting for new chapters haha it's the quality that counts, not the quantity! And so far, your oneshots have been (y).

This one was funny too. I admire this type of writing style, though I can't emulate it for nuts. Ohh well. I liked the last few paragraphs they were amusing! And ohhh, Lavi. What a joker!

Mmm yeahh I just want to add that you deserve more reviews! Don't be discouraged even if you feel (I don't know if you do, but..) saddened by the lack of many reviews. Your work is good!
Xenophili chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
These one-shots are very interesting! Though I would actually like to see Psychological Purpose blown into a full story. That one seemed the most interesting to me, just for the mere fact that Allen was having nightmares. It is really set up well and I think many people would like it. But anyways about the other chapters. I find the titles of them very funny and not making much sense but who cares? Mine don't make sense either :P I look forward to more of these!

waterlit chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I laughed again. It was funny and quite touching. Have I ever mentioned that I quite like your writing style? I couldn't write that way if I tried heh. Good job! And the last line was (y)
waterlit chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Hmmmmm Lavi was amusing! He always is (:

This was good ahaha. Update soon (:
waterlit chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Wow that was pretty funny heh I'm kind of busy now so I won't elaborate, but do update soon! (:
MealiEcho chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
lol the way you portray Kanda is awesome.

This is a really interesting story _
waterlit chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Mmm that was quite amusing haha. Update soon! (:
waterlit chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Oh right I just realised that this is like a collection of oneshots! Anyway, I enjoyed this one too (: I like the witty (imo) and sharp-edged way you write haha.

And I can't believe that Allen can draw! Nor Kanda, for that matter xD