Reviews for You're Still Stupid
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Alex, clueless, Laura? Hmm, perhaps it's the other way around...

Nice! Sweet, cute, good fic!
northtreker chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
"Look, if you die that'll mess everything up and then I'll get angry and kill you for dying. So just, don't do anything stupid, like dying." Best Laura line I have read yet.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
OK, I know I read this... I thought I reviewed it. ACK!

I dig it. Laura knows she can take the pounding so she'll go for the target or draw fire, it's logical. And it's so her for yelling at a teammate (friend?) who does something dumb.

And the line "Look, if you die that'll mess everything up and then I'll get angry and kill you for dying. So just, don't do anything stupid, like dying." That tells me she's in love or something very much like it, but maybe a little more logical. *chuckles*

More please *holds out my bowl*
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was awesome! I hope you write more for alex and laura sometime soon!

Loved the line about Laura's mantra on not cutting off blonde's heads! Awesome!
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
The "Summers need to save all girls". It has indeed been diagnosed. Not that any of us mind it... ;)

Great piece. It was fun to see Alex making a move even while Laura was being agressive. And including all the other New Recruits in the training section was a lovely bonus. I hope you write more like these :) Kudos!

-stray
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Heh, just another day at the Xavier Institute for Lawura, it seems. What silly people. I must say that I enjoy your characterizations and capturing how each person reacts in a realistic, yet enjoyable to watch unfold way.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
aww how cute... it's almost like they're role playing there at the end. You know with Alex being more like a "girl" getting excited over the littlest of comments and leaving laura stunned with the suddenness of a peck on the cheek and Laura being more like a "guy" all rough and weird not realizing she somewhat cares for the other person.

great story!