Reviews for Everything We Couldn't Say
maryhell chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I needed tissues. Brilliant.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So sad for both Gibbs and Tony. I agree with melraemorgan How utterly tragic...I can't decide if it's Tony's leaving that hurts the worst, his letter, or the way Gibbs accepts it in the end... So poignant.

I get that Gibbs wanted to respect Tonys wishes. But to let him stay with Kort of all people. i WOULD RATHER TONY OF WENT TO FORNELL. AT LEAST HE NEVER TIRED TO KILL TONY.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
whats-up-people chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
soooo sad! But a beautifully written story!
kimly chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
OMG... this was really well written, and even though I told myself I would not cry I so did! As much as I would love a sequel, I'm not sure this story deserves one, it's to damn good to destroy by making it into more than it is. So I'm going to go the "Gibbs" way and respect Tony's wishes. But aww.. it's so hard.. even as I write this my whole being is split in two, debating if I should kneel in front of you, begging for a sequel, or just leave it, because the truly great can not be followed. I'm letting you decide, because no matter what, this was one great story! Love Kimly
carismum chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh I hope this never happens in the series but I can totally understand Tony's pov! Perhaps a sequel with a letter to Tony from Gibbs?
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
WOW WOW WOW I have tears in my eyes very well written very real
Ellie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You should write a sequel for this story. I really enjoyed it and I would love to see how Tony and Gibbs meet again. 33
Midlo chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Tony's letter to Gibbs actually made me teary. Please, please, please write a sequel to allow Gibbs to fix this! You are a wonderful writer! I love your stuff.
MarieP chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
so sad...no chance to fix it? well done...
Half-x-Blood-x-Princess chapter 1 . 4/23/2010