Reviews for Missing in the Moment
quietly chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I just watched the preview for tomorrow's episode and my only thought was: "no way! that's basically what I read more than two weeks ago in a fanfic!" and I spent the last ten minutes searching it (and as you can see I found it :D )

How on earth did you know? I mean Abby and McGee in Mexico teaching forensics, then digging up a cold case which of course has to be Gibbs shooting his family's killer (as if there was no other murder they could possibly solve)?

Don't shoot me now but when I first read this it all seem so constructed to me that I thought this was never how the season finale would turn out...but well, I was just proven wrong

So my conclusion is you either secretly work for CBS or you've got some cazy soothsaying skills. ;)
Asharlee chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I likey :)
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great beginning!

Write more soon!

Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OH MY GOD!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
wow a really great beginning to the story :) loved it, i cant wait to see what happens next and who will make it back from mexico, who will get left behind and who will come out of that mess with a jumbled mess of emotions
Ryalin chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ooh...love the speculative fiction. I could really see it playing out exactly like you describe. Great job!
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Hey, hey, LouC! Great to see a story from you on here! I'm so glad I'm not the only one going insane with all kinds of different plot ideas for the spoilers surrounding the finale! The next five weeks are going to be so intense! This was a great idea at what might happen, and totally plausible, I think! Great writing! Talk to you soon! :)