Reviews for Dark Water
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I just want to tell you that I really emjoy reading your stories!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Oh my gosh! Amazing story! I couldn't stop reading and the whole thing was fantastic! :D Loved it!
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
I love it!
BrandSpankingNew chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You were right though-the end DID come too fast! I was happy to see that Tony could forgive his father.

One teeny tiny piece of constructive criticism-you may rely a bit too much on the word "smirked" when others would fit just as well or better.

All in all this was an enjoyable romp through hurt/comfort with Tony and the gang. Thanks for a great story!
Madances chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
You did a really good job. Tracy
Cytherea4 chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
This was totally intense. Very interesting background story that you created with Tony, his mother's death, and his father. I really liked the way that you used the case and him almost dying as a way to bring out those memories, and allowing him to deal with what happened to him and to start to heal. Glad that it turned out that he wasn't at fault, after all that- not that he would have been anyways, but it was easier for him to understand that it wasn't his fault knowing that she was sick long before that and decided to not get treated. I really liked the family dynamic between them and how worried they all were about him... and how he opened up to everybody in time. The conversation between him and McGee was heartbreaking but so well done. I was with McGee- mad that his father got off so easily, but I'm glad that he wrote him that note and was able to give him so closure anyways. This whole thing was very well done and I enjoyed reading it.
Jirel chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
I like all of your stories that I've read so far but a lot of things about this made it better than the others. First and most importantly - you took ONE traumatic event and explored the psychological ramifications of it in depths without cluttering up the story with extras. The Teddy Bear Picnic was close to this in that most of the problems stemmed from the one event but it got too cluttered for the time you spent on the story.

I really understand the need to post quickly and get those addictive reviews in. But, if you were to read the entire story and then carefully re-read it and think about what you have before you started posting it, I think you would find your writing to be much better. I think that if you improve your writing you will find yourself being nominated for awards. Your plotting and understanding of consequences is superb. I find you do a bit too much eliminating of the smaller things. I understand not wanting to clutter up the story with things that don't count, but these items can sometimes give the reader a breather in a rapid paced traumatic story. They can also draw the reader more firmly into your story.

I hope you understand that this is just my opinion and that overall I enjoy the heck out of what your read and think it is excellent. Thank you for writing.
faldo chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
Whoops - I got a bit confused and thought this was a WIP. Glad to say I get to read it all in one go. Thanks - still looking forward to your current update.
faldo chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Poor old a great read - looking forward to more.
sterno chapter 17 . 10/25/2010
thanks so much for writing a really good complex story about how our childhood can affect our adulthood. Tony is so much more a complex character than even the show shows so that is why I started reading fanfiction. You write really well and I appreciate the story. thanks for writing and posting it..
Retired FF Writer chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
I read this the other day and forgot to review. I really enjoyed this story! You've got some mad skills, my friend. :)
combatcrazy chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Just found this story and I loved it. Loved the way you showed Tony's background and the demons he fights every day. Great work.
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 5/15/2010
It came quick but it fit, just fine. There was no need to draw it out. Wonderfully told story with great angst and teamieness!
DiNo22 chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
I have to let you know, this is one of my favourites!
Sason chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
just to let you know, pregnant women should not read this story. I soaked a tshirt... A THICK WHITE T-SHIRT! What a tear jerker... (lol you should put a disclaimer at the beginning "WARNING - Pregnant women should not read this story!)

Anyway, absolutely loved it. You had me hooked from the first chapter all the way here to the end.

Look forward to more written from you :)