Reviews for The Dragon's Triangle
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 4/23
XDDDDD LOL

Poor Conrad... he had to hear and kind of witness them doing that.

2 Awesome Favourite Scene/Moments in One Chapter !

Conrad/Wolfram Brotherly Moment
And
Maou!Yuuri/Wolfram & Yuuri/Wolfram Kiss and A little bit Sexual Moment !

AWESOME !

This fic is Sooo Freaking Amazingly AWESOME so Far !
So weird how this only get few Favoritism... when the plot is really so Good.
Especially since this is Wolfram Centric with Lovable Yuuram moments !
My Heaven and New Happy Place !

Yuuri in here is sooo Sweet !
Conrad and Gwendal in big brothers mode are Cool !
Murata is Fun as Always !

And the OC Tatsu so far are good character.
I wonder because he's Dragon, he doesn't attracted to Wolfram like Human and Demon could?
Even though he act like Wolfram is so precious, for someone he just met... hmm..

Anyway, if you still Alive, Fine, Healthy, and Whole, If there's an idea, Please Please I beg you, Please Continue this Awesome fic !
XavierForest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
It was one of the best Kyou Kara Maou stories yet! Most of the others change the characer personalities, ut this one doesn't.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I'm waiting for so long... UPDATE!
kotori-chan88 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Hello there! I just remembered this fic and was wondering if it is abandoned for sure now or there's a little hope for the readers? I know that is kinda hard after 2 years but i have to try it haha
anyway, good luck with your projects!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Yaaay an update! I love this fic so much. Keep up the good work!
ana claudia chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
pLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS PLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS

CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE
MUITO BOAAAAA
ana claudia chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
hollllllllllllllll esta demais esta fict... por favor continueeeeeeeeeeee por favorrrrrr
karolinami132 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
omg i can't wait till next chap hehe :) i love ur stories nd from what i found out ur fav character might be wolfram :D so is mine
lion-chan chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
So awesome /

I recently finished reading "papercut" (which made me spend sleepless nights since I couldn't pull away from it!) and now this!

I can't believe this story is even more intriguing! I like the originality of your work, and your plots are so detailed and amasingly written that I can't help myself to be drowned in them!

and of course, I simply love your Yuuram. I melt every time I stumble on such tender moments...and The Demon King!

I loved it! as much as I like Yuri, I find refreshing the natural boldness and lack of embarassment of The King; and most of all his strong presence is very alluring!

I'll be eagerly waiting for further updates)
K Carol chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful story so far. I have been searching for a new story to follow and I think I have found it. I loved your work in Papercut and can't wait for this story to be complete. I enjoy the fact that water is the enemy. It's an original idea and can prove to be a huge enemy on Earth, since they are surronded by it. Keep up the good work!
angel-san801 chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
I'm so happy you updated! I actually re-read the whole thing since I'd forgotten a bit of what was happening, and I'm working on re-reading Ballet of Kings and Dolls as well.

Loved the Yuuram-ness! I think it seemed in character since you've been taking it slow and all. Loved the Conrad/Wolfram brotherly love as well.

Awesome as ever! Can't wait to read more!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Hi! Some good fortune I have or what. I was finally able to log in and the review button is working this time around!

I'm so glad that you updated! And I'm patiently waiting for the next...

I think you already know how awesome you are! I'm so into the story. And gosh! Lots of love! And I have to agree Conrad and Wolf's brotherly love is beautiful. My favorite too! I'm all smile here...

please update soon...
kotori-chan88 chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Wow great! thanks for the new chapter! If I'm honest I always enjoy more when The Demon King is around, when he too take part of the history, after all he is the one that saves the day most of the time haha There is something about you OC's that I like too

See you soon!
eirinatakebana chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
What a lovely chapter! I've loved it so much! You write so well! Well, I've liked the sap, so it was quite okay and I completely agree with you: Conrad's scenes were excellent, the moments he shared with his lottle brother could only put giant smiles on my face (ahah and I love how Wolf is totally charmed by this XD, not matter how grumpy he acts with him, he can't hate him).

The yuuram scene was great as well, I felt glad that finally Yuuri and not the "Demon King" decided to experience a bit with Wolf. That was soft and lovely at the same time. Thank you so much for your two updates! I hope to read more soon once again; keep writing, please, your stories are worth the reading!
fan-fan31 chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Awwwwww wugglehugglewaaaaa 333 I just exploded. Don't just everyone loooove brudderly luv? I do :) and of course the raunchy scene was pleasant.. Yuri seemed so surprised haha.

I'm really curious to find out more about the evil fire dragon guy! (can't. Recall. Name!)

Update soon :) really awesome!