Reviews for The Dragon's Triangle
La Signora Della Grande Cielo chapter 11 . 10/27
Please update this. I love it.
stooop~ abandoning your stories people. it makes it worse when you leave it at such interesting point. :(
XLightningX chapter 10 . 4/22
I would like you to write kakashi x iruka, they r my favourite couple next to yuuri & wolfram.
It was a shame that this fic was abandoned
problemhunter chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
Well, that was fun... Mostly for Wolfram and Yuuri, though. I'm taking it that Conrad enjoyed the scene, lol XD

I'm a big fan of your spectacularly written stories for this fandom - and this one is no exception! It was simply superb! I hope that you'll update Ballet of Kings and Dolls as well as this work of art sometime soon!

Your Wolfram (but alas, we can never own him - thanks to a certain wimp) is simply endearing and your OCs grew on me. Kudos to you.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
XDDDDD LOL

Poor Conrad... he had to hear and kind of witness them doing that.

2 Awesome Favourite Scene/Moments in One Chapter !

Conrad/Wolfram Brotherly Moment
And
Maou!Yuuri/Wolfram & Yuuri/Wolfram Kiss and A little bit Sexual Moment !

AWESOME !

This fic is Sooo Freaking Amazingly AWESOME so Far !
So weird how this only get few Favoritism... when the plot is really so Good.
Especially since this is Wolfram Centric with Lovable Yuuram moments !
My Heaven and New Happy Place !

Yuuri in here is sooo Sweet !
Conrad and Gwendal in big brothers mode are Cool !
Murata is Fun as Always !

And the OC Tatsu so far are good character.
I wonder because he's Dragon, he doesn't attracted to Wolfram like Human and Demon could?
Even though he act like Wolfram is so precious, for someone he just met... hmm..

Anyway, if you still Alive, Fine, Healthy, and Whole, If there's an idea, Please Please I beg you, Please Continue this Awesome fic !
XavierForest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
It was one of the best Kyou Kara Maou stories yet! Most of the others change the characer personalities, ut this one doesn't.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I'm waiting for so long... UPDATE!
kotori-chan88 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Hello there! I just remembered this fic and was wondering if it is abandoned for sure now or there's a little hope for the readers? I know that is kinda hard after 2 years but i have to try it haha
anyway, good luck with your projects!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Yaaay an update! I love this fic so much. Keep up the good work!
ana claudia chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
pLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS PLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS

CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE
MUITO BOAAAAA
ana claudia chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
hollllllllllllllll esta demais esta fict... por favor continueeeeeeeeeeee por favorrrrrr
firerose132 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
omg i can't wait till next chap hehe :) i love ur stories nd from what i found out ur fav character might be wolfram :D so is mine
lion-chan chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
So awesome /

I recently finished reading "papercut" (which made me spend sleepless nights since I couldn't pull away from it!) and now this!

I can't believe this story is even more intriguing! I like the originality of your work, and your plots are so detailed and amasingly written that I can't help myself to be drowned in them!

and of course, I simply love your Yuuram. I melt every time I stumble on such tender moments...and The Demon King!

I loved it! as much as I like Yuri, I find refreshing the natural boldness and lack of embarassment of The King; and most of all his strong presence is very alluring!

I'll be eagerly waiting for further updates)
K Carol chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful story so far. I have been searching for a new story to follow and I think I have found it. I loved your work in Papercut and can't wait for this story to be complete. I enjoy the fact that water is the enemy. It's an original idea and can prove to be a huge enemy on Earth, since they are surronded by it. Keep up the good work!