Reviews for Candle in the Window
HartleySkarsgard chapter 11 . 2/23/2019
An amazing sequel to the first book. This was awesome :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
Just a sweet story! Love it! Good job, I like who the with each and become more in love and not overly dramatic or romantic it's believable I feel I resonates on a personal level because been my hubby since I was 17 so awesome .
MiniLover chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
I loved this story! It was so fun to see what happened where the first story left off. I love the life these two have built! Gotta love the little Northmans! Amazing writing!
shell74 chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Love this story see it
End
ReefChic7 chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Aww, so sad this series is coming to an end! I loved it and am so glad Eric woke up. I have had a family member in a coma before and it was such a terrible time. Eric recovered well and got to find out he was goign to be a daddy. So sad that Gran died! Talk about timing! But I think she did what she came to do, give Sookie a much needed kick and boost of love.
Blooddonor67 chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Wow just can't get enough of these to. just sad it's come to an end. Great story thank you.
alice1239 chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
loved this story and how you ended it ... good job hope u make more stories ... :)
vikinglover21 chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
another wonderful story! im just pissed i read it so fast... hmph.
vikinglover21 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
im half mad at you for making me cry and half in love with you bcz this story is so beautiful. Y U MAKE ME FEEL SO MANY THINGS?
vikinglover21 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
i knew youd do that! *sobs forever*
vikinglover21 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!fnbvkhjufvnaklesidk
vikinglover21 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
here come the waterworks again! this is so sad and so sweet and gah!
vikinglover21 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
:-( ur gonna kill Gran aren't you? WAHHHHHHHHH!
Evl666 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Are you planning on doing anything else with them? It would've been interesting reading their university years and Eric's growing fame.

Thank you so much for this story. I really loved it.
Evl666 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I can't believe Gan died. I had a feeling when she said that she was tired and wanted to rest. Poor Sookie. I am pregnant right now and can't even being to imagine being in her situation at all. I just want to give her a hug.