Reviews for Point Blank
I'm Sorry -Summer Bear chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
THIS is just EPIC.
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This... guh. This made me so happy. *clings to it and noms in contentment*
XxMikomiAixX chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
The Pandora Hearts one reminded me of one of those Yandere CD's! XD I haven't watched Pandora Hearts yet, soooo yeah! It was great!
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow, I'm surprised I actually got four of them right. The Byakuran/Shou-chan, I loved it, my favorite KHR pairing after all. You really know to fit them into those different animes. It was cleverly done~
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
:D

Thats what my face looked like the whole time reading this fic! and probably will be stuck in this perpetual grin for a few more hours to come!

XD

Great work! I nearly jumped outta my seat when i realized it was naruto in the third one!

~Lilly
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
S2 eternal chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That was awesome XD Luv how you put Izaya and Shizuo into the other fandoms; and they're both in character. There's also a sorta plot-ish to it all. I was so disappointed with myself cause I couldn't recognise a couple fandoms till the end Wanna read more xovers now...

Anyways I hope you write more soon, your stories are always brilliant, my kinda fav stories
anon reviewer chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Interesting plot and settings, I like the way you describe each scene and the characters aren't very OOC.

I especially like the idea Pandora Hearts part, it was suppose to be Izaya as Vincent, am I correct?
And with Shizuo as Gilbert. I think if it was, it would make an interesting story.

I like your story a lot and hope to see more from you in the future.
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OHO~ This is a nicely written fic. I love the characterization and the reincarnation theme you have going on. Seeing Shizuo and Izaya in a Tsubasa-esque setting was also quite entertaining. :)

AND YAY. The only titles I didn't get were Merlin (I had assumed it was CG) and Tales of the Abyss. XD

Good job on this!
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
O: Awesomeness! :)
yingyingyang chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OMG YOU ROCK SO HARD AND OMG I LOVE THIS I CAN'T EVEN WRITE IN COHERENT SENTENCES AH!

OK, so I'm not the only one who sees a similarity between Izaya and Mukuro. This is good.

Your writing is amazing. I love the different situations you presented and how they were so close in the beginning (well, compared to other situations) and then drifted in and out.

If you make one-shots out of all of these, I swear I'll combust. Out of joy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING!