Reviews for Let it Be
Nina chapter 21 . 1/3
such a great story! I really really hope you will write some other stories about them 'cause this is by far The best story I've seen about Kat and Patrick :)
reko1620 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I recently just watched the series and was disappointed that it didn't stay on air for another season or two to resolve some "conflicts." What I like the most about this story was how simple and focused the plot was. It was a breeze to read through the chapters without the unnecessary details that tend to drag the flow of the story. You definitely have creativity while keeping the characters remaining true to who they are in the series, and for that I applaud you :) I felt like I was watching the series through this reading.

There were a few grammar mistakes throughout the reading, but I am not going to hold that against you because you are writing for fun and creativity; I just wanted to point that out to help you improve your writing. The last chapter felt rushed, and I understand why due to your family emergency, but overall I was satisfied with it. The story definitely can continue on where they left off when Patrick moved in the Stratfords, but it's your story, and your ending was just as heartfelt as the early chapters.

Keep up the hard work!
rosepalmita chapter 27 . 6/8/2011
You are an amazing writer. I fell in love with Katrick over again. It was interesting and very captivating. They are so sweet. It would be awesome if you wrote another story about 10 things and have it focused on them still.

Rose :)
Daria Depp chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
This is really great story! Interesting and sometimes even breathtaking)))
rach 'na lasair chapter 27 . 4/15/2011
Loved it:D

The ending was great. Katrick with kids is also fun to read about and your chapter was written well.

The entire story was very captivating-the twists and turns made sure of that.

Also, I think you've made me fall even more in love with Katrick.

Write more.

Cheers for writing this.
reluctant-reporter chapter 27 . 10/16/2010
Thanks for the ending...I've really enjoyed all the twists and turns of this story. Awesome read!
artist1157 chapter 27 . 9/18/2010
I loved the ending to this! Thank you for posting it, it was a cute ending and honestly made me smile after a tough day at work myself.

Thanks again, and I hope that you'll eventually find the time to write more in the future.
xomessymutt17 chapter 27 . 9/17/2010
i loved the ending!
Kiley chapter 27 . 9/17/2010
Awww! It is over? Well it was an amazing run! :) hope you write more!
Bianca chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
i just wanted to say i missed your chapters and cant wait for the new one
morbidpricess666 chapter 26 . 7/11/2010
Take your time sweetie! But I have to say! I looove this story so far! 3
Gaialy chapter 26 . 7/2/2010
of course, family comes first. take care.
Kbg027 chapter 26 . 7/1/2010
Sorry for your loss. Hope you are doing ok. Your story is amazing though, and you are a great writer.
xomessymutt17 chapter 26 . 7/1/2010
im so sorry for your loss :(
hecatemoondancer chapter 26 . 7/1/2010
ok hope you are ok. *hugs*