Reviews for Ironic Echoes
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Hi love this story! But it's been a while since it's been updated last. Will there be more? Thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wyatt is so sweet
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
I kinda love this story lil Wyatt is so cute and I can see Chris erasing everyone's memories even though he knows it will mean his death
darkeyesgirl chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
cant wait for tthe next chap!
MsDrea chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Really wish you could find some motivation to finish this one. It's very interesting and Little Wyatt is entertaining.
sexy Seren chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
update it
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
I really like this story, it was good. I like the fact that Chris has some trouble to deal with little Wyatt. It's was a nice twist of the story. I read on your profil this story will probably never got a end, it's a pity but I accept it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the begining of story

DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Nice, it's captured my intrest.
RetickLover chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
hope you continue with this soon. i like it
818919 chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
Wyatt's adorable :-) Chris and Piper are totally in character - can't wait to read "Keeps getting better". I also like your references :-) Guess Chris has to make everyone forget, but there should be loophole in the spell, a little thing he or Piper remember, maybe something Wyatt says when they send him home. Or Chris wants to make everyone forget, but the sisters have their own agenda and go after Gideon, only it doesn't work out as planned... Please update and keep writing!
JadeAlmasy chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Hey cool story! cant wait to read more and see where you take this! Cant wait to see what Chris does about Gideon

Concerned reader chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Hi Lilac Alyssa Halliwell I was scrolling thru the charmed archive and saw another story that was almost exactly the same as this one. It's called Secrets Revealed » by rugrat4eva since this one had an earlier publishing date I figured I'd let you know. Hope everhing works out I loved the story.
Yuki082 chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
awesome. thanks for writing and please keep going

Yuki082 chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
finally an interesting author's note _

love the story
charmed-darkangel chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
Good chapter. update soon!