Reviews for Standards
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
"Rats are rodents, Booth," she stated. "The taxonomic classification…" LoL, leave it to our Brennan to say something like "taxonomic classification"! Hahaha.

Short but sweet. :-) I loved it...and I'm glad it was Booth, too.
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh, thanks for the explanation, i have no idea neither about the Rat Pack xD

I was wondering if they would make a Booth/Bones scene for the last minutes, and they did ! But so short... still cute, but something is missing, I don't know...

Actually, i am also glad that is Booth :D Booth is THE best and I like when Angela said that "we both know who you belong to".
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
yay that was awsome she is clueless sometime lol great job i love ur work it always rocks .
xoxo crazy hot
leah
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hi :) Thanks for your message. Sorry this is late. It was very sweet reading, very enjoyable. I liked how the conversation twisted and turned, and all the wordplay and connections in it. I could just picture the scene with Booth sort of rolling his eyes and then reeling off song titles, and the genuine confusion that caused for Brennan, and the added awkwardness. I really liked as well the last few lines of dialogue, and how they come after a beat. Maybe just a second, but significant for the thought behind it and the words that follow. Great job :)
Cheri Goodman chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Love, love, love this. And I can't help thinking about Hacker's line in PitP about her not being able to resist the man that teaches her about the Rat Pack. Heehee...sorry, Hackjob, Booth beat you to it! I would have loved to see the scene in the show continued just like this.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww

This was sweet. :)

I'm really glad someone wrote something about the 'standard' comment. I wanted to but, like you said, there's not a lot to build on.

I really did like this. I loved how Booth and Brennan ended up together after their respective dates and you just built on that a litle bit more. :)

Good job.

Em

xx
nony chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is perfect. I liked the way the actual episode ended, but this is icing on that cake.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Your fics are SO WONDERFUL to read! I love how they add just a little more nuance and "relationship time" between our favorite characters, in addition to the humor that they add. Please keep writing these stories; I think I've become addicted to the little Bones fix that they give me between episodes. :-)

By the way, I really, really enjoyed the "standards" discussion they had by the elevator, and you continued that whole train of thought quite well here. :-)
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ah, how cute. I also love Brenan's innocence and weirdness...

I like how you incorporate the fact of the awkwardness of the "love" episode.

Can't wait for the next!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww. Well done. That was a difficult ep to write Booth/Brennan for and this is so cute :) I love Brennan's confusion :D I look forward to reading more from you :p
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is very sweet. Entirely in character although if Brennan's dad was into Clara Bow, why wouldn't he have at least listened to one of the pack?
Laura chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very cool !

I'm french but it wasn't too difficult to understand :)

Good continuation !
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was cute. I have to admit I didn't know or maybe just didn't remember who the Rat Pack is either though, its not just Bones:) That's why I'm just calling myself anonymous here:)
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Cute. I would have liked that ending better than Booth not telling her. It just didn't seem Boothish.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I could really see this conversation occuring. Loved Brennan ackowlegding (without realizing she's even doing it) that she wants Booth to be the one who shares thing with her and that he's the bar that no one else can attain.