Reviews for The Sound of Dissonance
Punches chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Absolutely beautiful, thank you for writing it I love Rosalie and Edward together
Conscience-Artist chapter 1 . 7/29/2011

I think it's funny that I found this only because you reviewed my story and I hate that I hadn't read this earlier!

So my thoughts...

I love Edward and Rosalie together as they both have so much passion.

She puts it into her hate/anger/resentment and unfortunately he wastes his on that piece of cardboard that is Bella.

In this fic though it's obvious that their passion is coming out because of eachother and I just love that!

This is great, you should seriously consider making another part to this.

123567890987654567890-09876545 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I hardly ever read one-shot's and I don't like Roseward story's but this is the best one ever :)
Melbi chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was good, thank you )
envyme13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Edward and Rosalie are so chaotically beautiful. You should continue. I love EdRose stories... and this one was perfect.
WreckintoMe chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
great job! i can see it playing in my head
Odainath chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love this. Edward and Rosalie are my absolutely OTP.
queenamz chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is amazing! They make such a great couple as well! I can't stand Bella, so I know where you're coming from. But seriously, this is one of my favourite one shots! ]
Lacy611 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Loved it! You have a really fluent way of writing that really brings out the passion and emotions in the story. Especially loved the part when Edward can swear he can hear her heart beating.
xXMisunderstood.16Xx chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Gosh I love this! I love non-canon stories. I'm so sick and tired of Edward/Bella. It annoys me to no end. Thanks for starting this marvelous story and I hope you continue to update :)
MademoiselleGF chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
LOVE IT!... But there was one small problem with it. It was TOO short! LOL. I know its unbelieveably selfish to ask/beg you this but I'm really hoping that you continue or keep writing more E/R stories because i cannot get enough of these two! I worship these two and I've been an E/R fan since I've first read Twilight.
xtinkxproductionsx chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Fell in love with this couple all over again. Great job.
Kat SaaLe chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I absolutely loved it!... i'm also a R/E fan, i think they belong together and make a better couple than the original one... anyway, hope you cotinue this story! ;)
Tinkerstar chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I liked it! Not a Rosalie/Edward fan but you did it so realistacally and beautifully. :)