Reviews for Doors
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like this story. It's well written, and I believe it to be one possible future for Hermione and Ron. It's a good analysis of a relationship that was doomed from the start. Well done.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS
Alquimista chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You could put this in the Hermione/herself section not here... this is not a R/H... (changing the names you could put this in Draco/Pansy or Severus/his house-elf... the characters has no personality... could be anyone!)

I dont know what is the point of this?... You don't like the CANON shipping, so why do you write this?...

You try to make a bastard-idiot Ron and a abused Hermione... but I only can see a immature boring/bored wife blaming her husband for all her complexes...

for sure in 2-3 months she will be death-bored with herself and will try to come back to Ron... probably for then Ron will be with another woman... a real woman who knows what she wants.
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Damn, that was pretty sad. I have to admit though, that I'm not a fan of the plot. Not because it's not fluffy (to be honest I am quite sick of the lovy-dovey perfect ron/hermione relationship), but I honestly could never imagine Ron treating hermione like that. I can of course imagine them having marriage problems, but hermione as a house-wife? As a show wife? It just doesn't seem realistic. Idk, that's just me. The story is however, well written.