Reviews for G&S
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
Thank you for an amusing bedtime story combining G&S and the Wizarding world. (and no Hermione with Ron, thank you.) I really enjoyed your parodies.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
Yay! Love it!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 17 . 1/28/2014

I do love the nightmare song, though. I was just singing around the house the other day (really!) And I know what a bathing machine is.

"I'm good at arithmancy, and I use in in creating charms." Just a little possible change that jumped out at me. For "I am a doggerel bard," too.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
the Sphere theatre? Wizarding folk have long memories.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Always good to see dear Dolores get what's coming to her.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
naughty, naughty director! Thanks for sharing this silliness.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Very cute. Enjoying this romp.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Princess Spider? I am screaming with laughter. Impatiens, and of course, the Sorceror (didn't have to change that one) thanks for the note about Prithy, pretty maiden. I didn't recognize it from ruddigore, thought maybe my records were abridged. Love G&S, and your idea of using Gryffindor and Slytherin as your very own G&S.
Dobby555 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Are you writing a sequel?
Ayriannah chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
nice little self-insert there. :P

nice ending...and I failtastically managed to forget to review again for every chapter, even with your reminders...
handschuhmaus chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
Okay then! These lines explained the issue:

"His father sent us both away to get work in the village;

But I misheard, and thought he said to help some harpies pillage."

You know, the carpet quarrel was a rather funny idea.
handschuhmaus chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
What was Ferdinand SUPPOSED to be? If I remember correctly, in the original (of which I've only seen part), he was apprenticed to the pirates rather than a pilot. But I'm not sure what "harpy" would be a mondegreen of. (Or did I miss something?)
Mother Dearest chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
I had forgotten that you had finished this story. Nice one! Being a G & S fan, I really appreciated the changes of words in the songs, and the send-up of the plots.
firelordazulas chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
That was so funny! I love it, though I have never seen or heard of the play. Still thoroughly enjoyable, and I love the jokes included. Also, I wanted to say how well you did rewritting the songs, and it's cool how you were in the story.
alannalove1990 chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVEE! D! I am so glad that Hermione does not have to be with the evil Sirius Black! LOL! Great job! Thanks so so sooo much! I am sad to see the story come to a close! But i got to help so YAY!