Reviews for Choice
phppsmss chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
i like it. it was well done!
the.terrorist chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Yoh was so sweet. I loved how you made it clear how much he cared about Anna - how he immediately felt when she needed him, how he stood up for her in front of his grandmother, how he convinced her to come back with him, the word he used... It all made me smile. I also loved the relationship between them, the tender moment that Amidamaru witnessed; how Anna felt guilty that she hadn't trusted him and how he seemed to understand her better than she herself did.

Again, loved it! :)
Rie Mizuki chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Woowww! XD Ah, I really wish it could be more longer. But, this is the best. Hahaha D. Love it! Please write another story! XD
Rie Mizuki chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Oh my God! The ending is very love-strucking! This is great! You take my breath away just imagining their lovely gazing! Please write more XD
Elina chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
I want a sequel. But I suppose there wouldn't be the one, so... Just want to say, it was really great. How you described their feelings... Amazing.
bbb136 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
I've suddenly realized that I should have read the manga before reading this..

Ah well! What you gonna do?

Update soon please! :)
minekochan94 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
heheh.. i like it!
NG chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
wow, loved this chapter..
amanda chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
love your fic, please, post soon!
teshichan chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
yoh's so sweet in this chapter! (_) wonder what happened to anna?

hope you update soon!
midorinohime chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE this hapter! The atmosphere is just so intense. Kino is so cruel but I love how Yoh showed how much he cares for Anna! Cheers to YOH! But I kind of think that Kino's doing this for certain reason! I'll eagerly await the next chapter!
midorinohime chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
ooohhh... Matamune's back yay! I actually read this on my phone so i couldn't write a review right away but hey! here it is. I like how your story makes me want for more but like what the others said maube next time a longer chapter PLEASE?
midorinohime chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
why do you always write short ones? huhu you are so mean!
midorinohime chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
curious... gotta read the rest...
Norine chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Very, very good. I must say I like such confident and slightly dominant Yoh...Im looking forward next chapter, so keep going!

Greetings from Czech Republic