Reviews for The things Serbia mustn't do
Gast28 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Good morning!
This story is very intersting. It helped me to understand a character of Serbia. I would like to translate it for a Russian website ( ), because South Slavic countries are not so popular and well-known there. If you do not mind, of course.
I am looking forward to your answer.

My best regards,
Xenia,
Russian ficwriter and Hetalia-fan
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
haha this is awesome and offensive and rude
Artemis Jane chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Omg! Lol, it's both insulting and funny at the same time, I'm not gonna say anything about Albania because not all of them are seronje and I don't understand why Serbs think they all are. I also don't understand why they don't like muslims
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Can you continue this, or make another one for another character, like Mexico or Portugal?
Andrea-Crimson-Hime chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
bozhe,tek sad sam widela i pokidah se od smeha, swaka chast. super uradjeno... owo ide u favorites :)
Simonana chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
O brate iskidah se ziva od smejanja! *lol* Nazalost sve je istina.

Svejedno divno si se setio/la.
sasusaku4freakinEver chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ovo je genijalno! Ne mogu da prestanem da se smejem!Ne mogu ni dovoljno da se skoncentrisem da napisem normalan komentar! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Odoh ja da procitam opet (i uradim sve od navedenih stvari)!
Catching Tomorrow chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say, but this was AWESOME. I was laughing all the way through it. Serbia is epic XD He needs to be a part of the main series.
protonprincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This makes me want Serbia to become a character.
tedy1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
If its about Serbia why did you put South Italy as the character?