Reviews for Cadence
Rupert Bear chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Beautiful & well written story, thank you.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Sweet little E/C fluff. A bit Raoul-bashing, but otherwise good. Love the whole conversation at the end and the picture you have painted of them lying like that.
Laurie L. Maty chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful, heart felt. One ending I would have wanted for these star crossed lovers.

Thank you.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Lovely fic. Yeah for Christine finally getting the courage to confront her feelings.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very nice
CatOrWall chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow, this was... absolutely beautiful. I love these stories, where Christine chooses to admit what she really feels... Personally, I think her feelings for Raoul are much more real in the book. In the movie, however, you can clearly see that she really wants Erik... Anyway, enough rambling. I wish I could find a way to verbalize everything I thought and felt about this, but since I can't I'll just go read another one.
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Michelle, your stories always take my breath away, but this...it was just a simple conversation, but its honesty was stunning. I loved the image of the two of them lying side by side, having finally put their hearts out there for the other to see. It was so moving when Erik talked of how you can only appreciate the best in life once you've endured the worst, and I think that's the most potent statement I've ever seen in a phan fic. I wanted to cry so badly, but I just couldn't stop smiling! Out of all of your stories that I've read so far, I think this one might be one of my favorites!
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Once again, a perfect story! I loved the ending scene, and that Raoul was really awake. You gotta love slumber parties!
THeRealChristineDaae chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was a very sweet alternate ending. I do love your portrayal of Raoul. He is exactly what I think of Raoul being; a spoiled brat to the core pretending to be a gentleman. I'm glad you chose to end it the way you did, with no confrontation with Raoul.
PhanforLife chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was truly amazing, such depth to it! I don't think anyone could have wrote it better, I certainly couldn't. Keep up the fantastic work!

~PhanforLife
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
nice
Morgana Deryn chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This was so beautiful. It was really sweet, and everything in here I could imagine the characters doing. I almost cried! I know, I'm a softie.
transcendentalphan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I couldn't agree more with StrangeSweetSound. The line "Pain wasn't pushing you away tonight; it was the aftermath. And loving you wasn't keeping you; it was letting you go" is the ultimate embodiment of Erik's decision. I have never read a better description of his thoughts and feelings and I don't know that I have ever been so moved by a single line in a fanfiction.

I have been on this site for years and I have loved many stories but until now I have never felt compelled to comment on a single one. You write exquisitely. Your vocabulary and structure flow effortlessly. I have grown so used to thoughtless excuses for bringing Erik and Christine back together that this literally blew me away. It is a rarity to find a story that has a deeply satisfying and plausible reason for their reunion but this one had both. It was believable and legitimate and I loved it. Everything about this story exudes the clarity and perfection of this pairing. Thank you for this emotionally and intellectually pleasing story; I have searched a long time for one like yours.
LaJumelle9178 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Thank you for another happy ending! I crave a happy ending for Erik and Christine. I appreciate that you weave tenderness through the angst. I love this story.

I love your interpretation of Raoul, because try as I might, I just can’t like him. I found him quite frustrating in this story and it would have filled my heart with joy had he fallen—or been pushed—into the lake.

I’m looking forward to reading your next story.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 4/25/2010