Reviews for Maybe Life's a fairytale
aliceWALKER14 chapter 6 . 3/31
this story is just ammazing but pity it isnt gettin any more updates...sigh
aliceWALKER14 chapter 1 . 3/31
allen really dosent trust cross wen it comes to money or he does something good..XD
...but then even i wont if i lived with him for that long but cross loves u allen ~chan in his own way n ur plot is great btw:)
Tsukiko K chapter 6 . 1/2
It kept going on about everyone finding out Allen's hair color, but Road already knew and Lavi should have as well since he was there when Kanda found out.
Tsukiko K chapter 3 . 1/2
Emo is a genre of music. I find it offending that you'received basically putting cutters and emo's in the same category, considering not everyone who listens to emo music cuts or has suicidal thoughts.
Ryuakilover chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
THIS is really good
I hope you continue this story
Unknownartfreak chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
pls continue this story
KuroNeko246 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Please update. This was one of the first fanfics I read when I found out a site like this exists. Please update soon. Pretty please with cherries on top?
Kyuubi-dono chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
A couple of grammatical errors, but overall it was good. I hope you continue it soon!
Jasdero Jasdevi chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Cant wait for more
Myself chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
Oh pretty pretty pretty please update! This is such a good story that you've started çwç
And please please please make it LavixAllen 3
I couldn't found any good story with Fem!Allen, but dude, this is just great :)
Poor Allen-chan, I hope Lala will be a good friend to rely on
And I think Lenalee is just another annoying fangirl... Well, yeah. I'm not her fan _u
Plus I wonder where's Daisya, he's a nice guy ?-?
O my, I think i wrote too much *cough cough*
So, see ya! We love u and keep writing :3
Just-myself chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
Oh pretty pretty pretty please update! This is such a good story you've started çwç
Oh, and please please please make Allen up with Lavi, make it Laven *3*
SHIPPER OF ANIME chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Qarrrrl chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
100th Review

Do I get a medal?

You haven't updated in awhile, Here is to hoping you'll update soon! Cus it really sad that you haven't updated in a while y'know? Its hard to find Fem!Allen stories, let alone well written ones with a good plot! Please update soon, and if you need any help whatsoever, then you can call on me! :D

I enjoyed the part where you brought in Lala, can't say I expected that! Is she gonna be able to sing like in the manga/anime?

I hope nothing has happened to you, and that you are safe! I'll keep an eye out to see if you updated

I'm going to go check your profile out, I'll see you soon _
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Please more. I'll die if you don't post more! You don't want to be a murderer, right?!
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Please update! I want more! You don't want me to be like Allen and accidentally cut myself with a knife, would you?