Reviews for Running Feet
NaturesSecretDaughter chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Please please please write more. I love this story and you had to leave it with a cliff hanger. Please write more, you will be the best person in my book if you do c:
Hermes' Little Girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like it! Update? Please?
Mist Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Make more soon please~! -
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Nice Beginning! Update soon!
Ettie Tobias chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really like this! please update soon.
burnblebee chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
is there gonna be a next chapter to this story? 'Cause it just kinda...stops -_-
CatKicksButt chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love this, and I'm afraid that if I don't find out what happens, I shall explode.
Melt your Heart chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Um, you REALLY need to update! SOON!
Sithstrukk chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is concrit. It's pretty lame concrit; I'm not the best at it. It's a lot of nitpicking. It's all just my raw take on it.

I remember Hoot! Cute book. :)

I particularly enjoyed the first two sentences. You set the scene well and you can tell he's not liking it. (That's what you meant by 'probably' paradise, right? :D )

How could I choose Florida over Ohio? I had lived there since I was born.]
I got a little confused in this part here. I had to take a second to discern that he was born in Ohio, not Florida. You may want to replace 'there' with something else.

Third paragraph is pretty big. It disrupted the one-line flow of the first part, but it's excusable.

This part: Just like hating my sister. Well, I didn't hate her. I just hated the popular, 'Ehmagod I broke a nail!' girls she hung out with]
All the time you use the word 'hate.' Maybe a synonym when you're describing all the different hates? I have trouble reading fics on the computer 'cause it tends to hurt my eyes, and the numerous 'hates' confuzzled me.

I would have put in a few commas in certain places or omitted a word here and there. It's pretty short, so I guess this is the first chapter? Keep working on it; I like your writing style! :)