Reviews for Back in Black
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 38 . 8/22/2014
Amazing fic. Definitely one of a kind!
Shakinginboots chapter 38 . 5/24/2014
Amazing, this is something I would have loved to see on the big screen, smut and all! Favoriting this so I can read it for years to come ;)
Roganette chapter 38 . 12/24/2013
Wow. Can you write the xmen movies from now on? I want to see *this* rogue. Such an epic fic. The smut in this fic nearly knocked me right out too ;)
MorganOfTheFey chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I know this review has nothing to do with your story, per se...(I promise I will write a better one) but did you know that Lawrence, Kansas is where Dean and Sam are from in Supernatural?

DID YOU? DID YOU KNOW?!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 38 . 12/11/2012
Loved it very muchh!
Killin-time chapter 38 . 10/13/2012
Wow, wow wow! Just got around to reading this, and may I add wow! Great story, so much fun to read, storyline was wonderful. The rogan was a treat, love your smut! :) really hope you do stories like this and "jitters" in the future!
dyeyell chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
I liked this. Rogue is my fav X-Man and Wolverine my second, and I always thought he would make a better fit for her than Gambit or whoever else, whether it be in the comics, cartoons or movies.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 38 . 8/15/2012
WOOOOO! This fic was fucking perfect, hands down! You're amazing for writing this, well thought out, well written! Everything was perfect -how did you think of that? So yeah, I love your writing, your perfect, hot Rogan AND your love for Ac/Dc! So thank you thank you for writing this and writing this! GREAT JOB!

P.S. I hope you write more Rogan! ;) I'm off to read more of your owrk.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 37 . 8/15/2012
AWW! MY GOD! That was perfect!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 36 . 8/15/2012
OMFG HAHAHAHA the end to this chapter was fkin lol
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 35 . 8/15/2012
AWWW! This is sooo sweet! Finally, finally! Huhuhhu!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
Wow. Wow. This chapter was perfect. ;o
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
WAAAHH! That was such a nice end to the fight! AND THE BET! WTF! HAHAHAAH! GREAT ONE!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 32 . 8/15/2012
KICKASS WOMEN RULES!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
Whahahah! That heart to heart with Kitty for nothing! At least we found out why he did it. wheheheh ;)