Reviews for Two Worlds
Muse Lady chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Beautiful chapter, excited you're updating again!
Muse Lady chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I changed my name to BrokenStarDreamer instead of BrokenHeatDream. BUT THANK YOU FOR UPDATING, I LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH AND FREAKED OUT WHEN I NOTICED YOU UPDATED!
chainedheart999 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
Oh, oh, oh! XD I never expect to see Natsume make the first move! But now, the confession had been thrown and he is expecting a reaction! -drum roll- Hopefully, he'll get the reaction he wants after the poor girl re-starts her freezing brain -lol-! XD
chainedheart999 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
Wow...! It's been so long! Can't tell you how surprised I was when I saw the notification for the new chapter of this story! But oh well :) Thank you for posting a new chapter!

I am quite surprised to see Natsume act like that in! XD I kind of expected him to ditch Mikan and expose her to the nurses and staff on the spot. But, guess he was smitten X3 Okay, I am going to read the next chapter :) See you in a few!
Lanidays chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I like it but I wish she could see.
gloria.akowuah chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
awww so sweet UPDATE THIS IS GOOD STUFF
Anime fan KNB chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Hope you dont forget to because this story is amazing that i want to see the end of it (_)
MitsukaiYuki chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
I like stories like this! Wiiiiiee!
I'm glad you restarted. I'm going to support this from now on! :)
I also find it hard to update my stories fast though I really really want to update so bad. T_T that feeling...
Purple Pearls Turned Black chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
OMG!
I can't believe I never saw this story before I love it!
Definitely going on my favourites XD
Muse Lady chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Oh I love this idea, I hope this story would get updated, but it isn’t, is it?
orihimu chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
NONONONO! UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND NOTHING IS LACKING IN YOUR WRITING. Because it's summer, I started to write fan fiction. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I really need to read this story. It's hard to find really good authors on fan fiction, but you are part of my few favorites. I beg you from all sides of the universe, UPDATE!
orihimu chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
I wonder what is going to happen next! You talking about updating is making me feel like updating on my story after I'm done with this, heh…I mean it honestly and full heartedly when I say I love this story. It's unique and it has two people, from different worlds, with the same dream. But they both are no longer able to achieve that dream.
Those people are exact opposites! This is your story. And I can't explain how much I crave to read this.
orihimu chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Her story is so sad, yet she is able to be so happy! Hey, they both kind of share the same fate. They both wanted to be singers but because of something they're both disabled. I really want Mikan to get her sight back, and Natsume with his voice, but that would kill the point of the story. I LUV THIS STORY!
orihimu chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
I wonder where you got the quotes from…I love this story! Oh, yay! Favorite button…Favorite story…author…
Yay, it's official! And you included alices, yay! I can't wait to read more! -smashed the next button- I need more!
orihimu chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Their first encounter and they didn't even know it! She couldn't see him, he was unconscious…How will a romance bloom? Heh, this is interesting! But, maybe she will recognize his presence next time!