Reviews for This is your NEW school
Madam Parker O chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Really? YOUR DAMN FIRST?! My damn first was..well..didn't turned out well as I expected..but yours is reallyyy good though! :)) Please...don't stop writting. I even sacrificed my sleep time to read your story cause it's so damn, fabulously good. I sleep at 2am something because of your story.. and I woke up at 10-11 am lol. seriously though, keep up the good work! :D I'm looking forward to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
Im realy liking what your layong down keep updateing :)
XXthirst chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
*heh, am I allowed to do this ? *
Thanks for all the reviews and for following my dumb little story ... and thank you very much for correcting my lousy German grammar. XD
(let's fix that for future chapters ... ;D )
KnightSpark chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
What did Zoe say in that letter?
tasteoftaehyung chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
I'm really digging this story! It's funny. But some of your German is wrong. There are three "the" words, Der, Die and Das. Der is masculine, Die is feminine and Das is neutral. Each word has its own gender and it is represented by it's the word, depending on the sentence. Example: Der Bleistift ist gelb. (The pencil is yellow) When you're using languages that aren't your native one, you have to be extra careful in what sources you use. Google translate isn't a very reliable source but I've had experience with GT and single words are good, but the sentences get directly translated, which is sometimes not good. If you ever need help with your German, I'd be glad to help you :) But anyway, enough of the damn lecture of German grammar. Again, I really like this story so far. It's good. I like how you're portraying Gary and Jimmy. And Simon is funny. He's like Petey, but not in a way where it's like a carbon copy. Good job! I'll definitely be reading this to the end.
tasteoftaehyung chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
I'm German, yes is "Ja", not "Ya". The J makes the "Yuh" sound.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
This fanfic is really good please keep making them
AlexAlx chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
You should write more. The story is great and I hope you'll continue
BloodRedRose04 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Awesome story so far.
Lizsholden chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This chapter was pretty good, but I'm still wondering, was Gary trying to overdose in Chapter 10? I'm obsessed with Gary, as most of my stories say. MORE GARY! Sorry, Gary rant. Anyway, nice chapter. Keep up the good work.
Dysclexic chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
LOL this is hilarious! Keep going! :D
Lizsholden chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Hey, I'm happy you decided to write something, since you haven't in like forever, please update more frequently, you know, so I Won't get angry! Lol, I'm kidding, but I really wanna know what happens next. c:
LittleSenior chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Cool story so far i really like it i can't think of a bit where i wasn't laughing my head off and i think that it should be simon who goes out with gwen because he could use a little action can't wait to see what happens next
Liz chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
I say Simon goes on the date. Jimmy's busy and if Gary gets irratated enough, he'll kill Gwen. So I say Simon goes with the zit faced duck on crack sounding chick.
Maiyay chapter 9 . 2/18/2013