Reviews for A Heart Noir
kezcullen chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
this has so much potential- why is it unfinished?
please continue- you have caught the genre so well.
fergi81 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Mmm, are you no longer writing this story? If not, that's too bad, I just got the rec for it and read the first 3 chapters...good story, really interested to see where it goes...
izhavo chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Thank you!
giraffelashes chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
This story had so much potential, really just well written. Such a shame you never finished. :(
amber2107 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
bellasunshine rec'd this story so i gave it a go. it has me intrigued. what is bellas role in this? i need to know. just saw that you last updated in december please tell me i didnt make a mistake starting a story that will never have an end!
userunknown123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Only one chapter in and you've hooked me! I love your style! Plus being married to a detective I LOVE crime stories! Cant wait to see this unfold! Great job!
klel323 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Hmmm... Different story with a strange drug that adds a twist to canon. Look forward to where you take this next.
InaV chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
The story is perfect! Thank God it is Twific, or I would have missed this gem :)
BoBella chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
I love your story. Exciting and different. Please update soon.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Oh damn! Oh damn! Yikes!
devadasi7 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
oh fuck! i was afraid that's what they were going to do! please tell me that this will update really soon!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like how this is very "zombie post apocalyptic"

It's very interesting... so far. BellaSunshine, author of "A Thousand Leaves" rec'ed it.
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
oh my god! this story is amazing! i love the whole "hemo" setup with the red eyes. and edward is sort of like bruce wayne, with the whole family killed by some criminals. too bad he doesn't have alfred, a mansion and a bat cave! : )
MonaRider chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
This is awesome, fresh, something I haven't seen, or read. At first I thought it was based off one of those futuristic movies. But then you surprise me by taking a huge u turn. More please!
Nooroo chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Your story is different from any stories I've ever read on FFn. I like it so far, I'm dying to see where bella's place in the story. Please update soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »