Reviews for The Truth in The Semantics
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was awesome! I loved it! XD XD (I swear I seriously look like that!) My favorite part was when Booth teases Sweets about wanting to spend more tim with them. Hehe. And the hug! Yay! Friend fluff...nothing better!
Ninianna chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Overall, a fluffy, happy, interesting look into the minefield that is Sweets' and Booth's friendship. It was fun and heartwarming to read :)

Anna
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was a great speech :)
buttercups3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh wow! This is the fluffiest RT story of all time! I had only a very dim memory of it. You kept the Bones crew very in character, though this scenario seems unlikely right now. However, it may still come to pass. I really loved Booth's speech-it was moving. And the inner thoughts of Sweets were particularly well crafted in this story! I was impressed, and I already know how well you write his thoughts! I can very much imagine Sweets being a kind of observer at his own wedding. Weddings are a little strange like that-you've captured something essential about them. You feel emotional about the people you love but somehow detached at the same time. Or I did at least. It's oddly uncomfortable to have a party about you, and I liked that Sweets didn't expect the speech but was moved by it.

Fun that you included Max, too! There are a ton of small details that demonstrate how involved you are in the show, how much you have studied and analyzed these characters, and how good you are at bringing them to life.

And of course: the hug! I forgot about the hug. It warmed my insides. Well I see you have a new chapter of THotF up (squeal!), but FF won't let me see it yet. So, I'm glad I could review this in the meantime!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I couldn't stop smiling! It's so like Booth to do that and you got Sweets' uncertainties down pat. Good job.
super ario chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I can totally, one hundred percent imagine this in my head. Your writing is just phenominal. Such description, well written, I don't know what to say or how to describe this, by being anything else but amazing. You did an awesome job. I wish I could write as well as you can. :)
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was wonderful as well.

I love the way you write this relationship!
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was great! I love the banter between Booth & Sweets. Booth is adorable! And, well, so is Sweets.
I still can't stand Daisy in more than small doses, though. :D
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw, thanks for the cute story! I've always wanted to believe that Booth looks at Sweets like a brother :) You wrote this beautifully! Thanks again!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
ah so cute! i love how you show how sweets has really become a part of the jeffersonian family.
NYMPHADORA.LOVE chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
AWE! THAT WAS SO SWEET!:) BEAUTIFUL:)
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
So perfect :D
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
What a lovely story! Your descriptions are excellent; small details such as Sweets absent-mindedly readjusting his collar add realism to the piece and make the reader feel as though he/she is actually there. Your writing flows well and your characterizations are spot-on.
mjels chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
love it great chapter
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really enjoyed this! Everything was well written and everyone seemed in character. Especially loved the bit where Sweets finally gets his hug from Booth. You have a great handle of their relationship, and I would love to see you explore it further!