Reviews for Analogue
NotTasha chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Poor Rodney. What the heck happened to him. I'm glad he has his friends to keep an eye on him because he certainly needs the help. I just hope he can pull through. Great story. Very well written
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is amazing! I loved reading every moment of it and I wish so much there was more!

So awesome!
T.J.Wock chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
oh, WHY has this only gotten like five reviews? That is criminal.

This is a beautiful story, so far. I lovelovelove how you managed to capture Rodney's general manic "im dying!" into a real frame of mind that everyon else sees into where he genuinely believes he's a danger/in danger/not well. And I REALLY love how you described the sense of machinery from Rodney's POV. Your writing flows very well, and the imagery isn't so abstract that it's terribly difficult to follow.

Please keep updating this! I can't wait to see where you take it!
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You know what I think? (I'm sure I'm wrong, but this is one of those stories that leaves so much unanswered it's pretty much suuposed to keep the reader guessing...I hope I'm right!). I thinkthat somewhere on that planet he was kept captive is Rodney's real body,maybe in stasis or worse, alive and being kept prisoner. I really, really want to read a sequel to this... Even if my theory is wrong, I am desperate to know which theory /isn't/... Is he halucibating Anx has just killed himself? Is it a perceptio filter? What is going to happen?
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh good grief! Yes well, dark is the right word! Compelling and horrific is another. Horrific in a good way though. Reading it I couldn't believe what was happening and was hoping that it was Rodney that was right after he'd used the scalpel but he wasn't...*winces* Anyway, I'm off to read it again because, like I said, compelling!
Scotius chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
So, is he? Or is he not himself? Very interesting, and great idea Sequel?
Scarym chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was an intense piece. It was so hard to see Rodney so desperate to convince everyone about what is really wrong.

When he had the scapel I was worried that he would attack Sheppard and was quite surprised that he cut himself.

It makes me want to read a prequel and a sequel.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow, so very inventive, yes dark, but mesmerizing and I so hope Rodney survives.