Reviews for Quirk of Fate
PMMM WalpurgisNight chapter 2 . 7/4
please update i want to see how it ends.
SailorNerd chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Plz plz pleeeeeeaaaaaaase update! I know it's been five years but OMG! You can't just leave us there! Pleeeeeaase, I'm begging you!
Anime Cookies XP chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
OMG!
I love it
Rachelle chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
OMIGOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS. LOL. I WANNA SEE IF MAMORU IS A SUPERHERO MURDERER :D LOL.
smfan4ever72 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Interesting start...please continue!
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
One fan-shipping review up!
So, I like the beginning. I also like the story premise: it is an original take on the whole almost-hit-by-a-car idea. If I had a dollar for all fanfics with the 'Usagi almost gets hit by a car but is saved by TK, in the process realising his love for her' ... I'd have at least a few dollars. ;-)
I would really like to know what happens next.
One important thing (well, for me, it might not be for you): let there be love, misunderstandings, non-disclosure of secret identities, jealousy j and above all, please let Mamoru get to know (or already know) Usagi in her civilian identity. For me, this is the conundrum that really hits it off for me: his love for her - or could it be? He thought he loved sailor moon? But what about the princess j she should come first? But isn't she only a mirage, and Usagi's sweet lips are there for the taking - Ah!
Well, you get the picture. ;-)
Even if it isn't that kind of story, I'll gladly R&R. And if you've got a deficit of enthusiasm because of the first chapter and the difficulties caused by it - rewrite and go on! I have faith in you. Do your best, AngelMoon Girl!
(oh yes, and I'm Tuxedo Kamen... Or at least writing reviews in his spirit. :-P)
mae-E chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
an interesting idea for a story!
Angel no Yami chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
This could get very interesting...
Jenbunny chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
ooooooo, I'm enjoying this idea . Very interesting and original! Can't wait to see where it's going
Death and Rebirth chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
finish story soon :)
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Okay so this is a GREAT start. Absolutely hilarious, but in order to become a truly great story, one thing you must do: UPDATE SOON!

~Gigi~
chibinelly chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Hey this totally is a great story ! You should definitely continue with this
Fiery Dancer chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
not sure i can provide cake - but i can provide an awesome review! just the stoic mamoru to completely freak out huh? brilliant chap and thanks so much for doing 1st plot! cant wait to see what happens next! :D
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
before i read the next chap - just saying the 1st option about her teaching darien to become tuxedo mask is much better! especially if he continues subconsciously being a vigilante - that would be hilarious! :D this sounds like a great story!
Ashgeliton chapter 2 . 5/25/2010