Reviews for Carefully Taught
Virtuella chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
What a cliffhanger! I'm glad I already know how it goes on... ;-)
Mirach chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I'm still crossing my fingers for the rider and dragon! I just hope Tarostar will not make it worse if the man wakes under his care...
Mirach chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
How ironic that a dragon has protect Faramir from his own people if mood might turn ugly! There are many prejudices to figh, and I hope this will have a good end!
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Oh, no! This is not good... Hopefully Aragorn will pull off another amazing healing! Update when you can!
Desertfyre chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
I really should wait until you have a few chapters up on this story, cause every time I read a chapter I wanna know what happens next. At least we got a name out of the dragon.

I look forward to more! D
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Nice chappie! Those names sound Asia to me, and it does make sense that they wouldn't be English, I mean, Westeron (?) names. XD I wonder why they showed up at Minas Tirith in the first place...
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Oh, the Dragon returns, and in such dramatic fashion! I loved the way Aragorn acted when he got the news-I had no trouble imagining Viggo's Aragorn in those scenes. I look forward to the next chapter-Fara has his work cut out calming things down, because once the news runs through the circles of the city, people are going to be panicking.
Silivren Tinu chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Now that chapter kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time! Aragorn is probably longing for the peace and quiet of that boring Council session by now. ;-) The dragon and his rider sure returned into the story with a bang - I'm just glad they're both still alive. I loved Aragorn and Faramir's fearless way of dealing with the enraged dragon (I wish someone would draw that scene!) and I hope they'll be able to protect him (preferably without being eaten in the process *g*). I loved this chapter! :)
Virtuella chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I really like how you've turned things around here and how it is the dragon who accuses the traditional hero of being the "lying spawn of Morgoth."
Deandra chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Well, it's good the dragon found its rider, though things haven't worked out so well from there. But I have faith that Aragorn and Faramir will set things to rights!

- Deandra
Desertfyre chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Awesome story! Please continue! I want to know more about the dragon. I liked him! Great story so far, like I said, please, please continue! D
Desertfyre chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Yay, they got home...or rather on th way. I'd love to see the dragon again. He's really cool.
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Wow, a dragon. I'm still working through that. lol Great story so far. I see where this is going...they are gonna have to trust the dragon.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
A dragon? I didn't see that coming. lol
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what's next!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »