Reviews for Carefully Taught
Deandra chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Ah, I remember this story, though I don't recall how it ends. No matter - that makes it like reading a new story altogether! We don't see many dragon stories, especially not friendly ones. Nice change of direction.

- Deandra
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
The dragon is awesome. XD I wonder how long it'll take them to find the rider...?
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to read more!
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
This is really good! Loving the dragon.
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I really love your dragon and the explanation for the existence of peaceful dragons in Middle-earth seems to be perfectly plausible to me! I really feel sorry for both that dragon and his rider - trying to convince people that they mean no harm must be almost impossible and very dangerous. I just hope the dragon's rider is alive.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Yes, you have a lovely sense of timing.

"Now it seemed that instead of enjoying sharing a freshly caught meal roasted over a campfire, and sleeping under the stars, they would be forced to spend the night in the stuffy confines of a cave."

It's not as if they could get a fire started anyway, or see the stars! I think they just like to complain. : )
Virtuella chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Good to see that you've started posting this fic, which is such an original and amusing take on the topic of dragons. I feel privileged that I witnessed the genesis of this story!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
It's fun to read this story again and know there'll be a lot more to come this time! Poor Aragorn and Faramir - there's no way they could guess the true nature of the beast they're facing in the current situation. That dragon would likely have scared me to death! ;-)
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
A dragon! This is certainly a new adventure for the King and Steward-can't wait to see what happens next!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow, great start! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Elenothar chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Interesting start! I wonder how they will get out of that one again?...
Ragnelle chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Fitting day for a story about a dragon, I agree :D

Nice cliffhanger, though you can't expect me to believe they'll die right away. Not while promising a long story at the same time ;) But I look forward to hear the tale. It can not be an ordinary dragon since it has not eaten them already.

I don't quite see how becoming a dragon's dinner is 'only' anything, they are quite formidable, but I do like the light tone you use, and the comment fit that.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13