Reviews for Carefully Taught
Deandra chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Intriguing! And what/who is this guiding voice!

And you had better not be so evil as to kill a poor innocent baby!

- Deandra
Trich chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
Nice chapter again. I hope u continue soon )
themagicneverends chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Still love it to pieces! it's really well thought out, always keep you wondering and there's never a dull moment! Fantastic!
Wtiger5 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
Farawyn has to get better. I wonder if she got sick in the garden and no one noticed. I don't think it has anything to do with the dragons.
acacia59601 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for more!
Darkover chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
Dear Linda: This is a very intense chapter! The plot moved swiftly and the dialogue is very well written. I am glad that you made note of the fact that King Elessar loves his daughter as well as his son, and does not dismiss her importance because she is "just a girl." Cheers for Faramir for telling Sulion that, in no uncertain terms! Sulion may actually have believed he was offering words of consolation-the girl child might be dying, but the boy, who is the important one, is still alive. I wonder if it is some kind of poison. I certainly don't believe it is a curse, dragon-inspired or otherwise, although I understand Aragorn's agitation. With his child at the point of death, a father will grasp at even a crazy explanation. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
Squee! I love that poem. And now you must go out to the 'net and find Loreena McKennitt singing it, you'll love it, she sets it to beautiful music and sings it perfectly. It made me cry the first time I heard it. I bet it's on youtube. But I digress.

Your chapter about made me cry too. I don't ever think we've seen Aragorn and Arwen that grief-sick and angry and bitter with each other. And poor Aragorn thinking he's cursed because of the things he had to do in order to help free ME from Sauron's grip.

Ok, helping voice, that's good! Looking forward very much to the next chapter!
Kate Poem chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
Mysterious chapter. Poor Farawyn! What happened with her? Maybe she is allergic for some plant? Maybe... but... I don't know.

Tien Li was very rude, but he did'nt understand.

I hope someone will help poor Farawyn...

Please, update soon.
Desertfyre chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
WHAT! And you end it like that? Please hurry with the next chapter!

I've enjoyed the story so far! I'm looking forward to see how the rest of this plays out!
themagicneverends chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Loved it all :D :D :D i want more! i want to know what happens next! More pleasE!
Wtiger5 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Ok so more dragons that are friendly. Arwen came back but Farawyn is sick. That is not good news. Faramir isn't sick like Farawyn is he?

Linda you do like to beat up on your characters don't you.
Kate Poem chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Thank You, Linda. I'll wait and I'll wait and...

Thanks again!

Ufff! When the riders greeted (I am not sure with this grammatic's form)Aragorn and Faramir I felt... ufff... yes, relieved!

Emperor's son, wow! Like in China... Dragon's progeny... Celestial Beings.../babble/

What happened with Farawyn, I am worried. Poor girl... I hope You'll update soon.

Chinese medicine was older than European and more... advanced. Maybe something from Fu Nung' country will help little Farawyn?

Please, hurry.

If it will be that, Arwen's point of wiev will change, I am sure.

And Faramir's and Aragorn's shock and trembled knees... Wonderful!

I am sorry for every mistake in vocabulary or English grammatic and - greetings from PoznaƄ!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
What a worrying end to the chapter!

Roll on next installment...

Sarah x
Darkover chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
Dear Linda: As usual, this chapter was enjoyable to read. Sulion remains an interesting and amusing character. The new dragons and their riders/companions, along with their colorful gifts, were a welcome addition to the tale. Your portrayals of Aragorn and Faramir are as well-written as ever, and I particularly enjoyed the h/c passages in which Aragorn used his healing techniques to ease Faramir's pain and tension. All that, and you have ended the chapter on a cliffhanger-very good writing! I happily await the next chapter. Thanks for writing and posting this one. Sincerely, Darkover
acacia59601 chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
Ack! Evil cliffhanger of doom! Update soon!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »