Reviews for Never Say Never
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I'am sorry. This sucked. Tifa didn't even learn anything from this a cloud just forgive her. No if cloud cheated, he would have to beg for forgiveness. Double standards much.
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Reno and Tifa they would make a cute couple if he was more serious then a flirt. But my all time favorite couple will always be Tifa and Cloud!
sorakun9 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Aw! So glad that in the end Cloud and Tifa are going to work it out! Very nice writing! I liked the story very much. Well done!
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Hehe, very angsty, loved it. Favourite line: "The silence in the room was broken by the bone snapping crunch of Reno's nose being smashed into his face". I've come back to read many of your stories again and this time I'll try to remember to leave a review for each one I read.
Shivana chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i don't know why you don't have 100 reviews! this story was amazing, i loved the drama behind it with the cheating and betrayal and the forgiveness. it's realistic, you did a really great job, i loved the way you made the characters act lol. well detailed and perfect, great job! i hope you write more lol
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Wow... Honestly, I wasn't expecting the Reno/Tifa... despite the fact that it says so in the summary. Very good story, I just wish there had been more Cloti. Reno/Tifa is one of my least favorite pairings (not counting yaoi or yuri) ever, but you wrote them in-character, so it worked out alright in here. I love how well you captured their personalities. I can totally see Cloud as the forgiving lover. He'd waited so long to have Tifa as his... It makes sense that he wouldn't let her go over something she regretted so much. My only other complaint (Besides the-What's the term?-ReTi) was the mention of Cloud loving Aerith. Personally, I don't think he ever did, but it worked here.

Can I make a little request? Would you mind writing more vampire goodness? With Cloud and Tifa, of course. I'm addicted to vampires right now (And no, it's not because of Twilight. Bleh.) and I really loved the first story you wrote. I think it was called 'Don't Stop' or something... I fail at remembering names... I'd really love it if you could!

-Valk
Icezera chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
very nicely done short story!
mom calling chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Whew! MakoRain, I'm glad you sent all 3 chapters at once. I couldn't have stood it to have the tension drawn out over time. It was hard enough to read in one sitting. This is a very sober and well crafted exploration of a stage in Cloud and Tifa's life together. We all know that they had their ups and downs, and lots of times it seemed the downs were so bad that they'd never pick themselves up and give it another go. This shows their tenacity, and really shows Clouds deep well of love and caring. I have trouble understanding Tifa's 'fall from grace'- but really, why should I? She's been knocked around plenty, and left alone too much- and it may say more about this Reno's snakey persistance than anything. I generally like Reno, but he isn't a sympathetic character here. He's a con man for sure and got what he wanted, to hell with the cost to the victim. Excellent piece of work, MakoRain. Excellent. thx mc
xoxo chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
At least Cloud wasn't such an ass in this chapter.. I have no idea why I am bashing Cloud but there's just something lately that makes me hate him..
newly converted sephti fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Cloud is emo. nuff said. tifa should kick his ass to the curb and do somebody else.
xoxo chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I like Tifa & Reno together.. They seem like complete opposites, but I just imagine just how fiery their relationship will be when they are together. Keep on writing!